I hate dragon fangs!

I decided to upgrade Santa Alter’s skills for the event and it reminded me…

That

I REALLY

REALLY

HATE

DRAGON

FANGS

And don’t get me started on how many my Maid wants!!!

Oh and I haven’t even started on this girl yet!

16 Likes

Yup dragon fangs suck.
Just look at Zerkalot it’s so dumb

6 Likes

Lets see:
Nero
Lalter
Santa Alter
Maid Alter
Saber
Sumanai
Liz (all three of them)
Zerkalot

Yeah, I know the feeling :fgo_deadinside:

5 Likes

Welcome to Fang Hell…

5 Likes

How to solve fangs hell :

Short Answer : Farm
Long Answer : Keep Farming

14 Likes

This is why the 106 fangs I currently have will disappear within one second of me getting some extra QP

9 Likes

But what to do when one is in qp-fang-bone-dust-needle-octuplet-gear-feather hell? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Farm lotto :fgo_bbgrin:

3 Likes

Hack the game :fgo_umu:

9 Likes

Yeah that what I intend to do, everything is ready, now just to wait for right time and and go no-life for 10 days.

2 Likes

Just looking at that is annoying.

2 Likes

why do you think I plan to go ham on the da vinci rerun lotto?

5 Likes

I knew I was forgetting someone!

:fgo_anchin_sama: :fgo_badciv:

7 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of zeroes. At least the boxes in the January lotto have dragon fangs.

1 Like

Oh my God! I am currently upgrading her this is going to be a big problem for me.

1 Like

The December exchange tickets give out 1 dragon fang per day, it should be enough for an ascension or two.

2 Likes

That’s good to hear.

1 Like

honestly, I’ll probably go with fluids myself here

like I need a metric ■■■■ton of fangs still (even with having multiple fang hog servants done with hogging fangs already), but I also heavily lack in fluids and they don’t seem to come by as much in events

plus, as mentioned above, da vinci rerun lotto next january should (hopefully) at minimum clear out a good chunk

4 Likes

Who are you taking fluids for? Luckily I have some 160 of those and no target in the foreseeable future, maybe raise Danzo just cause I like her but for now I have my own fang issues :grinning: . This game has too many dragon types.

1 Like

I have 71, pretty good in that department

1 Like