I hate Kronya

Not really a spoiler

I just like to have options. I want to see everything that could happen even if it shouldn’t.

1 Like

I guess IS gave her to us as the first antagonist in FEH precisely because how little time she has in the game, even if she

Spoiler

Killed Jeralt, which is a BIG thing. Maybe she was tired of Leonie talking about him. “Jeralt this, Jeralt that”: Jeralt died.

I hope we can see the Death Knight soon, or the other ones that I wont be naming.

I also thought, about Kronya,

More spoilers

that we could have the choice to rewind to save her, even if I wouldnt do it, at least in my first playthrough. I kinda felt sorry about her, tbh. Jeralt was stabbed, but she was brutally murdered in return lol

2 Likes
Not a Spoiler

There’s a lot of spoiler tags around

2 Likes
Definitely a spoiler

You’re right, there really are

3 Likes
Spoilers?

I just found her disappointing. Yeah, she ended up being important, but after that she became more irrelevent then Kellam, I feel.

But DLC is (probably) going to be a thing. Hopefully that expands on her character.

1 Like
Not a spoiler

Distant Guard is tasty!

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I would’ve put Death Knight as the first GHB unit, not Kronya. He seems almost perfect for it, really:
-Recurring Antagonist
-Powerful
-Unique Weapon

I expect to see him in the near future, though. Probably not as a TT unit, but definitely as some sort of GHB.

Oh my God, Leonie legitimately pisses me off everytime she opens her mouth.

1 Like

She’s Faye, but for Captain Jeralt