I Hate This... :feh_elisad:

I just wanted to test Sophia. She is honestly underwhelming… how am I supposed to use her? How do others use her? Her matchups seem scarce.

7 Likes

That’s bad luck right there

5 Likes

before 17 Sophia fanboys write how wrong youre and that she’s godly
just use her against stuff she can fight well
and thats basically it

7 Likes

(I just noticed your pretty much facked in that matchup, red vs blue and no not the Halo series)

3 Likes

That was the point (and three of the strongest attacking units with L!Azura)

3 Likes

:feh_hridexcited:

10 Likes

You should edit their faces in :rofl:

2 Likes

Whose faces?

Sophia :D

1 Like

well that sucks

4 Likes

Ye that sucks

Comes with using an all red team I sadly have experience

8 Likes

I wanted to find powerful foes so I had to choose my highest scorers.

3 Likes

Yep

But my team literally is

Sees L!Chrom

Concedes

2 Likes

Luckily, when L!Chrom came out, I had Leila, preventing him from counter attacking me and almost killing him.

1 Like

I had…

F!Byleth as my bonus :feh_tooobin:

Lol

5 Likes

My Ferdinand will score higher than everyone except Astram when he gets fully merged.

1 Like

Dang… that’s pretty tough luck, I’d draw L!Azura and L!Chrom with units that can counter at range (if it’s only Sophia then she can possibly do that with L!Azura or use someone that stacks a decent RES to ensure AI doesn’t prioritize refreshing :thinking:), if that Duo!Ephraim doesn’t have [Distant Counter] he should be EZ to wear out with Sophia’s magic attacks.

At least that’s an strategy that comes to mind for me if I were on a situation like that but I bring units of all colors and, preferably with different damage types

4 Likes

Thankfully Annette was my bonus unit, so units like Chrom weren’t much of an issue. Then again I actually run a balanced team so Fae can usually handle him.

5 Likes

6 Likes

It was mostly just to test the strength of Sophia with my highest scorers. I was underwhelmed.

3 Likes