I have two questions

Should I change the snowflake dagger from Mirabilis to courtly mask since it will give her damage reduction and a +5 boost in atk/res but she loses the +3 from the weapon and the +5 def/res from the -5 atk debuff Mine is +res -def and she might be only fighting mages since archers will knock her down like a flyswatter.

Also my tickets landed me a new year Lethe I dont know If I should keep her or fodder her she is +def -res, brave Micaiah can deal with most of the foes Lethe would, so limited GHB is not that important, her only use might be for a joke AR team with Kempf and Petrine.

• Give Mirabilis courtly mask
  • Dont give

0 voters

• Fodder NY Lethe
  • Dont do it she can be useful

0 voters

3 Likes

Mira: support dancer. Her Prf grants her allies effective stats where courtly would only increase her survivability. Imo most support units ought to keep their Prf’s.

Lethe: if you have Freyja, fodder. Freyja has a very similar statline, the same Spd-based DR, but DC and buff-vampirism built in. If you don’t, hang onto her until you get Freyja.

5 Likes

Yes I do own a -def +res Freyja so I guess Lethe doesnt bring anything new to the table.

We’re getting a Ny!Lethe manual in the limited code section so hold on to your current copy until you need to fodder her off.

2 Likes

I’d keep Lethe. Her prf is pretty solid, and she’ll get a good refine in a timely manner. IS has been spoiling these prf seasonals. She might end up being a really good hit and run unit. I’d put her into reserves for the time being.

2 Likes