I haven't pulled much the past banners

So I thought I’d tap into my luck one more time.

A free Focus Lucina, sure.

I thought I got a freebie why not just test my luck by full circling. Welp.

Luck’s still intact.
(Having second doubts if I should go for Altina’s banner)
How about your freebies, reader/commenter? :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Niiice

Yeah I got Altina in the first row and just yeeted out of there.
Luck’s fun, but I fear pushing it.

9 Likes

Grats, d00d. Also, probably, good call. But we never know.

5 Likes

No green orbs,so I pulled colorless and got Brady potentially +7 now.

5 Likes

Nice :eyes:

A simple 4* Fae here.

4 Likes

That’s something. Nice.

Better than 3*, I guess. You’ll get another 5* soon for sure.

Also, I was pressing back and forth between a red and blue orb on mine for about a solid minute before pulling, if I ended up pulling on the red, I’d have stopped so, yeah.

5 Likes

You made the right choice. :eyes:

3 Likes

01c3e6eaa5672e4baba626f52547aeb1

5 Likes

Well guys, 2 things.
First, I’ve finally tried to clear an Abyssal stage for once. After multiple variations of teams my poor brain can pull of and 3 hours of trying L! Tiki’s stage. I was able to pull it off. Lol
Second, I thought I deserve spending some orbs for that ordeal. So I decided to spend < 100 orbs.
Idk if this was worth but…

(I pulled my first Sothis a few pulls before.)

3 Likes

Wow, that’s some fairly good luck! I mean, I don’t think Minerva and B!Lucina are amazing units, but hey, pulling 5* units is great… unless they’re bad pitybreakers like Mist or also available as 4* like Thea.

4 Likes
2 Likes

It is, and I’ve been having them for quite a while now, and I don’t even pull much, I don’t think anyway.

Maybe. If I’m right, B! Lucina is v good. Idk about Minerva tho, my friend said she’s meh. So yeah.

That’s one of my motto’s for most gacha like systems. Lol
It’s just satisfying regardless, for me.

2 Likes

That’s amazing. The only way I can relate to this as of latest banners is I free pulled my Byleth as well. Lol
I have pulled freebies before ofc, even multiples from the first fulls. But yeah. Grats!

2 Likes

Ahem.

Yes she’s still WIP

I sent my only copy of Mist home because of a post, The Send Home Game. I don’t regret it because I wasn’t planning on using my OG Mist for anything.

Anyways, what other skills are you planning on giving her?

4 Likes

Some obvious stuff like a refine (or a whole new staff), wrathful staff (got chill res right now), C skill who knows, S secret.

The problem is actually getting the points to get these skills because mist can’t kill half the time and the other half the enemy just offs themselves to a supporting unit, giving mist no sp.

why can’t healers earn sp through healing?

2 Likes

While we’re here, any thoughts on what I should do with my Sothises? Lol

1 Like

On the Altina banner, a 3* star Matthew said hi, I yeeted another colorless orb, wanted Summer Gunnthra, got a Bridal Fjorm, never touched it again.

I’d say it’s worth it for you are interested in summoning but with the way things have gone for GP, it’s either you’ll +10 Altina, Marth will not stop bothering you, or you won’t get anything at all.

3 Likes

Yeah, the way I see it, and as my friend said, it’s a good banner to pull if you just want 5* units in general. So I getcha.

I have gotten none of this, as you can see. Lol

3 Likes