I just had the most crazy ass dream of a mode in FeH that doesn't exist

Ok, so I just had a nap and had one crazy dream about a mode in FeH that doesn’t and will never exist. I’mma just get straight to it.

Ok, so the premise was that there was this one day limited, Abysmal, one try only mode to get a bunch of orbs. Now, that doesn’t seem too crazy, everything else does.
The premise was that you played as Edgeworth, one of the main characters of Ace Attorney, who has the Infinity Gauntlet and was fighting fucking Thanos. And the funny part was Edgeworth killed his ass in full on 3D animation, I’m not joking.
After that cutscene it suddenly turned into… Temple Run? Where you had to control Edgy through a variety of biomes and run into these white spheres (aka, orbs). Go for as long as you can and depending on how many spheres you got, you get those orbs and you can’t play the mode again. I ended up with 158 orbs I believe.

This post was stupid but I just had to talk about it and I want this mode in FeH lol

14 Likes

You know you have maximum brain damage when you dream about FEH. :flaynfish:
I do it too.

11 Likes

FEH is a hell of a drug

9 Likes

giphy%20(12)

4 Likes

Thank you this made my day

1 Like

Ikr?

IMG_20190815_210950

8 Likes

Glad to help, smol sheep

1 Like

Speaking of Edgeworth…

10 Likes

I love him so much lol

And that ain’t gay. Cause it’s Edgeworth. It’s never gay if it’s Edgeyboi

1 Like

Y’know, I think this dream was actually a sign to finally get to Edgeys games. I finished AJ a few weeks ago and can’t access DD or SoJ yet sooooooo…

3 Likes

Your dream just sounds like a giant shitpost

4 Likes

it kinda low key is, tbh. My dreams created a better shitpost than I could think of in hours

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

That made my night, I’m fucking wheezing XD

1 Like

This was… Something :eyes: