I know everyone's hype for CYL4 but

Am I the only one curious about CYL2 getting weapon refines? Especially considering that Veronica is there to open the cans of worms that is prf staff weapon refines? Don’t know if a post was already made on this topic, just thought I’d ask what peoples’ thoughts were on this.

17 Likes

hello yes I would like B!Ike refine on Veronica’s staff please with built in savage blow…with a side of cheese

12 Likes

they gonna make it so allies who get buffed by her prf attack get bonus doubler :crazy_face:

12 Likes

yes please I’d like a side of that too

6 Likes

They will change her staff for a colorless tome, there fixed.

5 Likes

Well the main problem with staff refines would be giving PRF staffs to those who don’t have them. If they do end up giving B!Veronica a refine, I hope it is something like Distant Guard 3 or something supportive so it doesn’t make her any more disgusting than she already is.

2 Likes

My hype for CYL4 is the same as CYL3…

Which, well...

My desire for fodder did not pan out to well.

I like B!Veronica, but the most exciting thing about her possibly getting a refine is the door it opens for the other healers.

4 Likes

Everyone’s hyped for CYL4

But as for CYL2 refines, idk. Especially Veronica since a staff unit has never gotten a refine before.

4 Likes

Staff refines would be ■■■■■■■ amazing please, especially since healers almost always have to choose between 2 b slots anyways.

4 Likes

I also have this summon saved xD
Do you think it will disappear this year or until CYL5?

For me, the refines of CYL2 winners are more interesting than #cyl4 itself :catroll: so you’re not alone I guess.

Yeah, I’m looking forward to them too, specially wondering if and what B!Veronica’s [Hliðskjálf] effect would be, but chances are slim since we haven’t got a preference staff refine.
Unsure about what to predict but I’d be fine with anything :feh_popcorrin: just going to wait for it

6 Likes

Yeah, but what if you have your healer the one that’s built into their new staff? Now that fodder was wasted.

There will be a notification before it goes (which wouldn’t be until CYL5 if the do the same as CYL1), but Inconsistency is IS’s motto so not sure when it may disappear

I don’t think we’ll get CYL2 character refines. While we are starting to dip into Book 2 units getting refines, the CYL2 characters are by and large still doing okay. We’re also still working through Book 1 commons, and may wind up doubling back to the Book 1 5* units that didn’t get refines yet as powercreep continues.

Also, if they opt to give CYL2 winners refines, it probably means the same thing it meant for CYL1 characters: the free pick is about to be taken away, and they’ll hand out exactly one of them on something like an extended Hero’s Path thing.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure CYL1 disappeared when CYL3 rolled around because the refines came shortly after it vanished.

2 Likes

Celica though.

2 Likes

Celica got shafted.
1 place my ass xD

4 Likes

That’s always the price that comes with older units getting refines anyways

4 Likes

It’s not like I really use CYL units, so I don’t care whether they get refines or not. :man_shrugging:

If she just had a reliable way to heal like Alm does she could be really good. But since she can’t run mystic boost, she can’t use DL as reliably unfortunately.