I know I'm supposed to be gone, but hear me out, please

(no, I did not summon Owain. But… Something’s happening tomorrow and I wish I could do something for my friend, Robin):

I’ll add the comments onto the card, since I’ll send it to him, electronically. Please don’t say anything offensive, because it’s gonna be his birthday and he’s been through a lot this year.

5 Likes

Happy birthday Robin!
Signed, Zach

4 Likes

Hey, Robin! Happy birthday! We’re going through tough times, but don’t ever lose hope for a brighter future. Take care and stay safe!
Signed, May.

5 Likes

Hiya! Happy birthday Robin, and may your bonds give you strength!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, Robin! You’re quite lucky to have Lysithea decide to share some sweets with you!

6 Likes

I don’t really have a message but I thought I could help out with the card design:

I can edit stuff in and out if you want

10 Likes

You rock, Robin!!
Happy Bday!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Robin! Wishing you the best!
Best wishes, Maddie

6 Likes

Happy B-Day Robin!
Pyron

4 Likes

Happy birthday Robin, hope you get better with what you’re dealing with. Best of wishes
Signed, Albert

6 Likes

Happy birthday! Hope you’re doing alright.

Signed,

Cindy

3 Likes

Now this I can get behind. Hope he’s doing well!

Happy Birthday Robin!

Signed,
Reinhardt :feh_rein:

3 Likes

If you want, sure :3
(That looks way better than mine)

5 Likes

Alright :feh_flaynsmile: once you decided what text you want on the card you can send it to me in a PM.

5 Likes

Okay, I’ll do that right now (thank you :3)

4 Likes

Happy birthday Robin!
Raise your head, I’m sure the future holds great things for you.

Signed,
Tophez

4 Likes

Hi Robin! Happy birthday from Spain. I hope you have a nice day, celebrating another turn around the sun <3 it’s funny to think we are kind of spacetraveling over a giant rock, we are passive astronauts in a way :sunglasses::exploding_head:

A social distanced hug, Carlos :raised_hands:t2::sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you for helping me out, guys! He loved the birthday wishes and the card that was made. He told me that his birthday was great :3

6 Likes