I know this banner is cursed

Is anyone having good luck on this banner?
I’ve rolled a Helbindi, Larum, and Julian. The only on banner focus I got was from the spark.
I’ve read some other posts about bad luck, so it seems the entire banner has cursed us.

14 Likes

I didn’t summon anything in over 40 summons

6 Likes

RIP.

Something is wrong with this banner, I can feel it

4 Likes

Yep. Just made a post about it on the other thread. I feel so idiotic using that many orbs but I guess the anger over the lack of ANY 5*s got to me. :e7_howdareyou:

2 Likes

I told myself that the next 5* after the spark would be my last. Got Julian. Well, guess that’s it. I still have a 4% rate, but with how things have been going I have no desire to test that.

1 Like

I got Asbel with tickets!

Okay, that’s the third person who got pitybroken by Larum. That’s really concerning.

6 Likes

She might be the pull I mind the least, actually. Helbindi was really disappointing, and while Julian is technically better, I don’t like him that much.

Larum isn’t my favorite, but as the only FE6 dancer she’ll at least be useful for me (I like FE6, so she can work in a theme team or something)

4 Likes

That’s fair. I guess I’m thinking of them in terms of fodder, where Julian’s nice for CF and the Lull, and Helbindi has Infantry Pulse. So they at least have something. Larum has…Dragonslasher? I guess? I mean it’s not necessarily bad, but I don’t think it’s that great. And Disarm Trap is super niche. So I tend to think of Larum as one of the worst pitybreakers you can pull on these banners. Still, could be worse. Could be Nina.

4 Likes

Or Eldigan, who I got as previous pity break and which started my crusade to demote him (seriously, he’s worse than Eliwood, even if only counting OG durandal and it’s refine)

2 Likes

My only goal was to +10 Miranda which I did in 372 orbs so everything else is just icing on the cake,but I did go back in for Ronan in which I spent more than I should have :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

I got Asbel with the first ticket, but I have seen many people with bad luck on this banner, as you’ve said

3 Likes

I did my free summon and 4 orbs on another red to get the 4* focus. Afterwards I dipped. I don’t trust any banners anymore after the Christmas one.

3 Likes

So with the evidence flowing in, should I change the title to “I know this banner is cursed?”

2 Likes

Friend and I both got pitybroken by Silque (and of course mine’s the bad IV one) but other than that not really

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know honestly, since I stopped at 5 summons. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Most sword cavs are worse than Eliwood, though. And Eldigan at least has the potential for Dark Mystle…Missi…his other sword’s refine to salvage him as a unit.

3 Likes

Smart. Smarter than me, anyway.

2 Likes

Right, but if you bring Dark Mystltain into the picture, then Eliwood gets blazing Durandal, and becomes one of the best red cavs.

I used the comparison of OG durandal only, because with it he’s not top tier, but still beats out Eldigan, who is of the same gen.

3 Likes

This banner is absolutely cursed. Although it has given me some funny not really I’m dying inside stories.

I was at five percent and was pitybroken by Gerik. It was a bit frustrating but the appearance rate changes meant I wasn’t completely back to square one. Then in the next circle I was immediately pitybroken by Shinon. Then I immediately got Bernadetta in the next circle.

7 Likes