I love Hall of Forms

Garbage skills and 3 armors, this is good.

33 Likes

Ooh, pass 3 on an armor. They’ll never see it coming

13 Likes

imo Spur atk/res 2 is better than a/r far save you should switch it out trust me I am the best feh player

9 Likes

Who needs Bold Fighter or Special Fighter when you can pass enemy occupied spaces with your powerful one movement. :feh_nino:

8 Likes

Now I feel lucky having gotten Armor March on Jaffar so early. Feels bad for those who didn’t get it on anybody.

5 Likes

Don’t forgot the game LOVES giving Spd Tactic 3 as the C and S slot for your three armors. (Especially on S!Ursula)

Skills like these should be removed from the HoF pool.

Nobody wants to Forma for seal skills IS.

7 Likes

It kept giving me speed-related skills for Zephiel. I actually rather like HoF, but this particular set is kind of a pain in the ass.

7 Likes

Yeah, HoF is my second favorite mode of the game, but this one has been awful because armors are my least favorite movement type. It doesn’t help that most of the skills that are giving to me are crap. Ruby Sword has appeared like 3 times for Zephiel.

6 Likes

My main got lucky and I have far save Jaffar and near save Zeph.

My alt… Has a decent Jaffar with slick and bracing stance 3, and nothing else.

3 Likes

Ngl, I wish they’d get rid of the useless skills in Hall of Forms… people who pay for formas aren’t paying to get Spur Res and Renewal 3 for their units, so why are they even options for units to inherit in the first place?.. And even for players who don’t plan on buying formas, why even offer skills that won’t have a strong enough impact in the game… Especially when there’s better and premium alternatives…

9 Likes

Actually a good point considering you can’t even pay for extra torches or anything, so nothing for whales to benefit from limited rerolling or anything. Otherwise I could see the reason behind it, but with how it’s structured now it’s a little dumb, other than them including all skills just because.

5 Likes

IntSys:
No, you can’t have duel 4 skills. Duel skills are only useful in a few modes and they only give: HP+5 Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 anyways. It’s for your own good… Trust me

Also IntSys:
Here is Spd Def 2

7 Likes

For real every HoF would be so much more enjoyable if they did somes simple things :

• Delete every A skills outside of stance, breath, solo, DC/CC (and foils), and impact/tier4 skills
  • Delete almost every B skill outside of locked ones (infantry/Armored/flier/cavalry locked)
  • Delete every tier 3 C skills (outsides of saves, pulse smoke, panic smoke, TP and movement related skills)
    Specials could be nice too (like deleting all aoe skills, all 200sp special, etc…) But already thoses would be nice.

It’s even more a bother with HoF likes thoses with almost all armored when YOU DON’T EVEN SEE ARMORED EXCLUSIVES SKILLS, and armored mouvement skills…

7 Likes

So jealous of your main… I’ve been trying to get Near Save on Zephiel and no luck. 3 days of not a single good skill. Fingers crossed for something good on the remaining 10 days.

2 Likes

He’s… honestly been struggling even with that. My Jaffar has been saving my ass.

1 Like

Oh, that sucks… I finished HoF the first day. I got lucky and managed to only die twice. Now I’m just doing the first stage for skills.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ll forma any of the units. I have W!Jaffar at +10 but I don’t use him enough to make it worth it I think.

1 Like

I would like to get them. I buy the forma pack every month for the orbs so I do have souls to spare. I used to save them for when a good unit was featured, but by now I know that’s not going to happen. I’m probably not going to use them much if at all (like the 10ish formas before them), but I love save skills. One can’t have enough of those IMHO.

2 Likes

True, save skills are insane. I have forma souls, but I’m still on the fence. Might have to just see what I get.

Got Brunnya last time though.

1 Like

I’ve manage to finish it, but I ended being sick of it too. I got armor march S slot AFTER beating the 25th floor. And no saves. AND the only unit that got a fighter skill was nino.

1 Like