I Love Oryou

I know the event just started, but I already adore her. I think it was the “Yaaaay” that got me.

Anyway, show your appreciation and lewds fanart here!

29 Likes

I think she won you over with the promise of frogs and spit :frog:

28 Likes

Don’t kink-shame me! X-D

12 Likes

No no, it’s for your teatime! Frog legs and spit tea!

what else for a walking stomach of a servant extra?

6 Likes

Source

Source

20 Likes

Yup, she’s great.

Plus Yui Horie is amazing, she’s one of my favorite seiyuu.

20 Likes

Very good one. Although I am a bit surprised noone thought of putting Ory in a tuxedo + hat to match Saka…

Also -

Summer Oryou, that’s one way to smuggle a proper swimsuit-gent into the game…

17 Likes

Yaaaaaay.

Peeeace, peace!

17 Likes

I want her to eat me.

3 Likes

I finally put Sakamoto in the front line… :rofl: I love Oryou’s lines! Helps that I actually understood some of them with my fledgling Japanese, but I am going to have fun bringing her out to play. I guess Sakamoto can come too.

You know, I might enjoy the yuri pirates more if they had some verbal sparring too rather than only showing up in the np

7 Likes

Yuri Pirates always seemed like a wasted opportunity, to me. They could have done something cool, like have them switch places during certain command card animations/NP or at least had them both present all the time (like Ryouma/Oryou). Oh well…

4 Likes

Ok now i have read the first two sections and use them one time and i can easily say, i love Oryou

5 Likes

wait till you use ryouma and hit the np button.

oryou says ‘yaaaay. peacu, peacu.’ like onoki-chan from the monotagari animes. which is weird cuz her va is hanekawa from the same series.

11 Likes

Yui Horie’s voice is one of the distinct ones. I always turn my head and look once I hear it. That “pisu, pisu” tickles the ears and makes the pair more loveable. Hope she gets more roles in FGO after Oryou and Charlotte.

4 Likes

I didn’t know anything about Ryouma or Oryou before starting the event, but I really love them so far. Really happy that they’re the welfare servant for the event.

5 Likes
3 Likes

There’s something so nonchalant about how oryou speaks and I love it. The peace peace got me so hard when I heard it

6 Likes

tumblr_pafikgk1xn1wvo8x1o1_500

15 Likes

Me reading the title without reading the full post be like :

a92de5a4-ec88-4bef-a32e-b12bad751fec

20 Likes

13 Likes