I need Cleo support Np2+

Hi, guys, I’m new here
just asking if someone here got maxed Cleo with Np2+ and Sweet Crystal CE
Since I really can’t win King of slaves in Agartha without it.
My code: 600.142.876
ign: Raku

I’ve not got NP2 or sweet Crystal, but my Cleo is maxed and lvl 100 with all gold fous so far. I solo’d that fight with her so it should work fine. Let columbus die to NP damage while you focus on herc, if you time it right the pierce invul should wear off before herc NPs

1 Like

I don’t know if you still need it but I have NP 2 Cleo 10/10/10 and grailed to 100 I normally keep sumo on her for more damage to compensate for the assassin class modifier but I can change her CE. I tried sending you a request but it says you’ve hit the max number of friends so if you still need it send me a request 466,080,747

1 Like

ooh that’s great tho i tried using np1 “not maxed fous” yet didn’t catch it and the evade that Megalos activating is quite troublesome
still i can add you since the one can’t get enough of the beauty

Sent the friend req
Do you have Sweet Crystal just for today since I well play the quest now?

accepted and yeah I went ahead and put it on her I don’t know how long it will take for you to see it though not sure if the support system updates immediately

1 Like

Just won the match, Big thanks

1 Like

NP glad I could help :slight_smile: always nice when someone appreciates my waifu for the gem she is :+1: