I really need help with sonya build (the most ugly waifu in the game?)

Hi guys, i finally got a sonya (his body is so aberrant, hers T! are so small, and she is so lust)
but i want to give her the best build ever.

So… i was checking gamepress and i see this:
Death blow 4
Special Spiral 3
Odd atk Wave 3

now my question is: should i spend 40.000 feathers + delete a 5*for her?..
Death blow 4 ----> i need dimitri unlock potential (20.000)
Odd Atk Wave 3 ----> i need loki (the most awesome waifu) unlock potential (20.000)
Special Spiral 3 ----> tharja sacrifice (5 stars) (i already have tharja, i never use it, because i think its a super weak unit)

some options is put res ploy 3 instead odd atk wave 3 … if i do that then only waste 20.000 because res ploy 3 its on sonya vanilla moveset.

Anyway, i was thinking if that guide on gamepress is bad. Can u give me some advice if that build worth it? or if sonya have betters build?

ANYWAY AND MORE IMPORTANT. MY SONYA IS -HP/+SPD

Please help with this ■■■■ character. (she is so ugly)

2 Likes

This was a good read.

13 Likes

Several%20questions

Also,that indirect insult in the title was completely uneccesary.

6 Likes

4 Likes

This was pretty hilarious to read

Especially this part lmao

6 Likes

Now THIS is a high quality shitpost.

10 Likes

Me on gamepress these days:

23 Likes

shitposting

1 Like

me tryna find a good topic like

14 Likes

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Those are 5* exclusives buddy

3 Likes

If Tharja had SS, all would be right in the world. She’s not even in the 5* pool

believe it or not, this is a serious post. it’s related to another thread from this morning

1 Like

And sometimes I wonder if me making threads updating my merge project status is bad. Then I see stuff like this or the “IS should demote” threads.

7 Likes

guys this is a serius post, maybe i was so ironical. Sorry for that, i really need help with that build. Sorry for insult him, i think was a good joke…

sorry sorry sorry :sob:

Sonya is a woman. :thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

Hey, my original Owain thread was reasonable until I realized he’s gen 2 and not gen 1

oof

Yeah, I don’t even care about Sonya.