I shall show you my creatures

These are my creatures:

oie_transparent(11) oie_transparent(10) oie_transparent(1)
oie_transparent(5) oie_transparent(4)
oie_wbIxNkLmh86L
oie_transparent(3)
oie_transparent(6)

adorable???

Haven’t made like these in like two years. I’ll probably resume to making more of these, especially with the new weapons and accesories.

6 Likes

Do you still make YouTube videos?

2 Likes

You know, I was just discussing that with a friend, and I realise I also haven’t made those sort of videos I used in, like…an actual, two years.

I was just reminiscing about how much fun they were to make, and I wonder why I stopped. Mostly moved on into Smash, but also because I felt no one really watched them…

Thank you for asking.

2 Likes

You should probably make a couple more if you really liked doing it.

To be fair though did you ever do any sort of self promo? Maybe not many people knew about them and maybe more people would be interested nowadays.

1 Like

There was a time I used degrade myself to go reddit to post them, and even ocassionally on the old site (there was a policy agaisnt “advertising”). My Charlotte and Nephenee videos got the best feedback, which was pretty decent for my own standards.

I’d still have to make one about my +10 Charlotte, Libra & Henry. Maybe even switch up the formula, since half of them was just oneshotting people with Ignis.

1 Like

Unless you were spamming or making multiple threads, I don’t see why this would be an issue though since people can post PM1 (or other FEH youtubers) and essentially advertise for them for free vs. you just posting fun videos.

2 Likes

Well yeah, I never once expected (or am suscribed to) monetary gain.

I’ll likely try something, eventually. Part of what makes Heroes fun.

1 Like

I love that Felicia.
About to hammer something into oblivion.

4 Likes

With a bell. :D

4 Likes

A true golden experience

4 Likes

Myrrhder asked me if I was still making videos, and it made realise it’s been like two years since I’ve actually done this. I’m just going to post a cut preview of one of my videos from 2018 (back when H.Dorcas came out):

@myrrhder

Would anyone actually consider watchting this kind of content?

4 Likes

This is an outro for Henry that I never got to use:

I think I might’ve been saving it until he was +10…

3 Likes

I would. The H!Dorcas video is a pretty cool character showcase and isn’t extremely long like some other videos.

2 Likes

It was just a preview. It’s twice as long.
Anyway, thanks.

oie_transparent(2)

WIP
lissa