I shouldn't have underestimated Thracia 776

Geez. I heard this game was hard but…I didn’t think it would be THAT hard!
I’m already in Chapter 10 and I’m kinda stuck. Seriously, there is a barrage of soldiers and a bunch of ballistae dudes that oneshot all my frail units…The only one who could stand this massacre would be Leif in theory, but Leif is so weak that he would die in 3 turns if he got hit! And then Olwen and her friend just show up and can (and will) oneshot Leif. This is the map:

Imagine that every single enemy unit can kill any of yours in two hits, and each one takes around four hits. And the ballistae dudes can kill you in 3 shots at best. And you only have ONE flier!
This took me off guard. I need a break…

12 Likes

You fell into the trap… in America !

9 Likes

Where did that “Kempf is America” stuf come from?

5 Likes

It comes from an early fan traduction of Tharcia 776 where the traductor put a lot of memes into it and among them, there was Kempf saying “These idiots fell into my trap ! In america !”.
The meme In America comes from the first season of the Yu-Gi-Oh anime.

12 Likes

From America! :earth_americas:

10 Likes

why?..

2 Likes

I’m not sure, but I think they needed some more text in that scene or it wouldn’t have worked so they snuck a little joke in there :feh_rein:

3 Likes

Bruh you should’ve grinded a singular unit

5 Likes

All games should be done like that.

2 Likes

Update: I just won. It looks like Leif is actually a super saiyan that can defeat entire armies without dying.

12 Likes

It wasn’t memes for the sake of memes. Before that particular translation team stopped updating, they put stuff like that in there to make sure the proofreaders were actually reading.

Or so the legends say.

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember that one. Trying to get all the villages with only Karin as your choice is a pain, had to restart it a lot.
Don’t worry, it only gets worse from here :feh_hridexcited:

3 Likes