I should've done it sooner

I should’ve done it sooner but I was too lazy for this.

HE IS DONE!
No screenshot of +10 merging because it was on my old phone and he is dead now

Echidna? Ross? Caellach? Mustafa? Ninja Hana ? Don’t know them.
ProZD and Ippei “collab” is the best! :feh_arvisboneappetite:

I don’t have much builds on him but the duelist one is the most used, I also use a DC one but his res nor his spd are high enough for an effective DR DC build and I’ve already got somes outstanding dc axe so…

As a bonus, take a look at how he fare against somes of the OP-ESK duelist atm (that I’ve got of course, couldn’t get somes regular 1v1 duel vs Shannan or the likes)

Here is a basic B!Hector with full def focus

First engage

And finishing blow

Couldn’t engage her thanks to her 2mvt, but he still kicked her ass easily!

Honestly I love how his physical bulk is outstanding and his magical bulk “okayish”, he is an awesome physical duellist that loose only to sky-high def red unit

@Sir_of_Coffee look I did what you wanted => build an axe unit nobody will build because of the others cheapers/betters choices!

That’s all, my next merges project is now ARDEN

29 Likes

Now give him the mustache for true Archibald glory

looks like a darn fine duelist. Especially vs armors.

19 Likes

done
Yeah he is, I don’t have any screenshot but atm, he hasn’t loose any duel vs green/blue armored. He loose only to somes sky high def red unit like Idunn or Arden.

9 Likes

If it comes out, maybe spd/def solo seal might help. Dunno, more aether is also nice.

7 Likes

I find faster aether to be stronger than more def vs high tank, just like here :

Vs H!Hector, without fast charging aether, he wouldn’t have won because of the lack or high dmg special and healing special

8 Likes

Yeah, so I really don’t have much to say about the build.

I also do that for Sigurd, Aether + heavy blade.

7 Likes

Congratulations, TT units are a pain to build, You build him greatly, Soeda Ippei is a great artist.

8 Likes

You can’t be more right. One of my goal is to +10 every Soeda Ippei unit… I’ve still got Arden and both Dorcas’s units to merges

9 Likes

Looks at my darros from shadow dragon and compare it to yours

10 Likes

Hopefully you achieve it, Dorcas is now more easy to summon in terms that you can get him randomly, and you need a bigger income of grails if you want to finish H Dorcas, I know he made also Wallhart but you got him finished already.

4 Likes

He did OG!Dorcas, H!Dorcas, Walhart, Garon, Arden, Travant and Darros.
Yeah I hope I’ll get more of him.because he is only +2 atm…
@antsims93 yeah he is not bad in SD but his def isn’t that good (and let’s not talk about his 10spd growth…) But in new mystery he is a beast!

5 Likes

Aside of Dorcas all of them are grail units, you will need a ton of those to build them all.
Garon, Travant and Walhart are GHB so they take less grails, but H!Dorcas, Arden and Darros are TT they take a while to get finished in term of merges, wish you luck and that you finally merge them all and enjoy using them.

2 Likes

They are all dones outside of Arden which is +6 atm, OG! Dorcas at +2 and H! Dorcas at +1 so in 4200grails it’ll be done, baring a new Soeda Ippei grail unit!
And yeah I like using them, even if Walhart and Darros are my fav so far

2 Likes

Now I’ve also been thinking about a grail unit.
Staying on topic with Ippei…

Would be only 1000 grails

7 Likes

Thats really good hope you finish Dorcas and Arden soon.
And Yeah playing with your favorites max merged and skill maxed is one of the best things feh offers.

4 Likes

It’s beautiful
:feh_arvispleased:

4 Likes

My one problem with this build is even if you won’t take much, you won’t deal much because of only one hit (even if backed with 72atk), and aether will be ready every 3rd fight only for you to use if the ennemy don’t got desperation or a brave weapon…
But yeah Garon is a grail unit that have a mixed bulk who still aged very well. Mine is a classic fortr def/res QR one.

2 Likes

It really looks like they just left caps lock on in that first pic

2 Likes

Also this accessory was made for him.

Nice one.

1 Like

It’s probably not an ideal build, but I kinda like the idea of stacking especially a lot of bulk on him

2 Likes