I surrendered to her

Well invested with the right skills this woman does a damage. And you don’t even need beauty. Hall of Form

21 Likes

:feh_edelfrown:
CA3
Nice Edel!

15 Likes

Only he still doesn’t beat the real fire lord Arvis.

2 Likes

Os nome em Br tudo doido n parece nem um pouco bonito tipo Atk/Res Solo pra Retiro meio paia

3 Likes

But some skill and specials are beautifully written. “Lunar Eclispse”

5 Likes

The more I look at this the stranger the skills are.

6 Likes

CA3 Edelgard, the nightmare of budget AA sword unit :feh_lucyshrug:

4 Likes

Would that be Black Luna? seems like it at least
Theres definetely some translations that sound good but i even googled what “minaz” meant (from the Atq./Vel. minaz 3) and it didnt even show anything

3 Likes

That’s a lot better than boring Black Luna in English. Seriously, it was literally called Eclipse in RD. That sounds so much better. Why the change?

5 Likes

Maybe theyre saving Eclipse for a powercrept version of Zelgius

3 Likes

Tem muita mudança desnecessária na tradução, acho que “solo” funcionaria bem em português também, e seria bem mais intuitivo. Mas talvez eu esteja falando isso porque joguei em inglês desde o início. :feh_arthurthink:

4 Likes

I never thought I would defend IS, but they do good things like symbols that make it easy for the whole world. But it already had Kaga and Yonkoi.

1 Like

Também mano, peguei o jog no lançamento então ja to acostumado com inglês

3 Likes

The symbols really do make it so people can at least know which skills they are without the names and thats very cool

3 Likes

In fact, she was my favorite company at the time of these guys and even the songwriter.

Nossa sim mano, ficou zoado demais
Não é como se a palavra “solo” não existisse em PT nesse contexto kkkk não precisava mudar pra Retiro, parece que a unit vai ganhar bonus indo pra retiro evangélico no carnaval, sei lá

3 Likes

Gostei da ideia, talvez seja por isso que essa habilidade é uma das poucas ofensivas que healers podem aprender :feh_ceciliamug:

6 Likes

agora tudo faz sentido :feh_arthurthink:

3 Likes

KKKKK mano só pode

3 Likes

I, as a FE player in Brazil, withdraw from some madness that makes sense.

1 Like