I think I broke the game

I don’t even have the blacksmith unlocked yet lol

3 Likes

Yeah, NG+ is insane. I’m about at chapter 19 and I managed to make Lysithea focus solely on becoming a Fortress Knight, Warrior, and Wyvern Master to then swap her back to a magic class. Currently an A rank in Armour and Flying. A+ in Sword. S in Faith and Reason. S+ in Authority.

Being able to do multiple battles, especially at the start of the game is busted. Add in that the Sauna actually helps quite a bit and you start to realize a lot of the leveling in skill levels fly by.

5 Likes

Don’t have the DLC. NG+ helped but I’m being a bit cheekier than that even

1 Like

Bring only one unit(plus adjudant if you want) with a rusted weapon and some healing potions and

1 Like

Oh yeah. Just wait until you get the Knowledge Orb and that makes things go by so much faster. Mastering classes becomes a breeze as well.

Fun fact: 4 routes in and I just realized that battalions give flat stats like Strength, Magic, Defense, and Resistance. Slap a +8 Def battalion and it doesn’t matter if the enemy hits you or not lol. You’re sitting there for 40 turns until you manage to hit every 28% chance you can to kill the enemy.

1 Like

Yeah did you know that apparently all maps have 99-turn limits :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Do they? Huh. I thought they removed that in 3H but I know Fates had that. Haven’t tested it myself so I guess I had no way of telling if it was still there or not. Not sure why I thought otherwise.

1 Like

I stumbled on it by accident because Dedue in a thicket takes no damage from anything but also can’t hit the broad side of a barn with a rusted axe :joy:

1 Like