I Think I Missed Something?

I’m pretty sure that she is a flyer, so why is she an Earth based hero?

Also should I go with +Atk or +Res on her? Any build ideas would be appreciated also (as I’m new to building heroes)… thanks!

1 Like

17 Likes

Is this a bad pun

I’d honestly recommend just not using her in general
If you really wanna use her, I’d suggest the attack boon because w/o it, she only has 48 attack.

9 Likes

What is this, pokémon? There’s nothing stating that you can’t be earth-based if you fly. Have you seen Avatar: The Last Airbender?

6 Likes

She even has GROUND Orders too lmao so maybe

6 Likes

Actually, no. I have never seen that movie…

Good. Don’t see the movie. But do watch the series.

4 Likes

I gave her ground orders because I don’t have many fliers and most of what I do have flyer wise, I’ll probably never use…

Haha, I have seen the Avatar series, I used to watch it with my niece

4 Likes

What movie? There never was a movie based on it. A real shame.

2 Likes

There is no ATLA movie in Ba Sing Sei

2 Likes

Although I really should watch more of the show.

1 Like

There alot s a live action Last Air Bender movie… I’ve seen that Avatar movie but not the Disney Avatar movie…

There is no ATLA movie in Ba Sing Sei.

1 Like

It’s a joke. People like to pretend it doesn’t exist as a joke since it was bad.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. I use her in AR, she seems to do decent there… it’s part of why she has Ground Orders… thanks again for your input

1 Like

Stance seal helps her out since it synergizes with Dragonskin. You can either go Swift Stance for decent mixed bulk or Darting Stance for more Spd. I have one but I haven’t used her much. She’s meant to be a speedy flying tank, but otherwise giving her support role helps too. Just remember that Dragonslaying units still get effectiveness on her.

1 Like