I think I've been cursed

Finishing some summoning on the new banner and

Another Nino merge, only 2 copies I have intentionally summoned for and one was free, the other 5 were all off focus .
So now this is my Nino

The only problem is, I have not seen any +atk or +spd ones, only neutral or +hp, and with her being so close to completion I just want any good iv.

10 Likes

Hey there are much worse pity breakers out there. Like her son :feh_tooobin:

11 Likes

I wish I was cursed like this. Mine is still +5. :feh_angrynino:

Mine is also +HP so I get how you feel.

4 Likes

I’m not really complaining about getting Nino herself, I just found the fact that she keeps coming home at random funny.

1 Like

We probably all have “that one unit” who we always seem to get. For me it’s Eldigan. I’ve gotten him about 4 times, never have I pulled for him.

1 Like

@VegitoSSJ2

4 Likes

Same. If I didn’t fodder him for rally up res+, I’d have a +5 Lugh

2 Likes

Well I’ve gotten him twice now. He only really came to mind since I got him this morning.

1 Like

I always seem to get young Tiki. Don’t like her very much and never pulled for her. I think she’s +7

2 Likes

I got her twice back to back on the same banner once off focus. That was a little weird.

2 Likes

Well, my Nino is +10, +Def but she still wrecks stuff as always on my usual teams I run her on :feh_flaynsmile:

Also, Buoyboard Mirror Impact?
20200331_184934
Bless you man. Nino-chan has found an amazing partner to fight alongside :feh_flaynsmile:

3 Likes

You think your cursed? I’ve dropped ~700 orbs and only have a +1 Rinkah, who I’ve been aiming for, to show for it. So many bad pitybreakers, and almost none of them actually useful. :feh_lynstare:

1 Like

That’s a big fat F.
(also I was referring to ivs, not the pity break itself.)

Can’t have that one unit if you never summon :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

But the closest I got is green Olwen. I’ve gotten her I think 3 times and foddered for SS2 every time lol

3 Likes

I wish my pitybreakers looked like that! Hang tight with the Iv’s. When trying to get my og Micaiah to plus ten it wasn’t until my eleventh time summoning her that I got plus atk iv.

1 Like