I wanna thank fgo

I wanna thank fgo for not having a vip system and paid pass. Also wanna thank for not having a shard system. Lastly, i wanna thank for not only having viable lower rarity servants that surprass some of the higher rarity ones but also giving us option to grail servants and making them stronger incase we like a low rarity servant and make it more usable.

32 Likes

Are you implying this because feh made a pass?!? :eyes: Jk

3 Likes

This feels like a flag.

Not that we already have a system where new players are being given an easier time by getting free full ascension and there’s also super Orion as “that one OP unit who starts breaking the game system”

2 Likes

I keep wondering how do you all write that way.

I mean, the line over the words as you you are cencelling what you have written

1 Like

You can use standard HTML code, so:
< strike> Text < /strike>
But without the spaces inside the brackets.

3 Likes

I’m such ignorant about web and all these related matters. lets try.

I will try to do as you say and write and delete " i want to try "

I also love the fact that there’s no PVP in FGO, if there is I’d probably either go broke or leave the game altogether :fgo_ereshdistress:

10 Likes

I just know about that one, I use ~~ text ~~ but no space.

8 Likes

Yes, because gacha with incredibly low success rates is a wonderful system. /s

I love FGO, but let’s not pretend it’s not a predatory monetization system designed to separate money from wallet. There’s a reason it’s making billions of dollars per year.

15 Likes

I want to try

that was…enlightning. I learned something new. Thanks!

10 Likes

Let’s hope they don’t plan to make passes.

I googled it when I saw someone did it around weeks ago so I’m pretty much the same lmao.

I think GP uses a couple of different formatting systems, but I’m familiar with Markdown so that’s how I format stuff (mostly)

So if you ever want to know how something was formatted google how you would format it in Markdown/on discord and you’ll probably find it no problem.

2 Likes

Test mats for shiki

Came for gold and found diamond Thanks !
Now im gonna test in fgo

FGO receives the “Isn’t as big a jerk as it could have been” award, yes.

16 Likes

Eggs.

Never knew until now.

“The more you know”

2 Likes

There’s a bit of clowning going on in this thread and admittedly, it’s understandable why, but given how amazingly gross various other mobile games have been it’s also pretty understandable lol. Doesn’t change the model or my thoughts on it, but yeah, OP ain’t wrong and I can’t blame being thankful for the fact that you can just roll for and use whomever.

9 Likes

TBF I think Super Orion is being overhyped - he’s a strong ST beatstick but still has all the issues strong ST beatsticks have. He’s constrained by break bars, reliant on card RNG, etc. He’s fantastic at his job, but isn’t gamebreaking, any more than Jalter was when she came out.

2 Likes