I want to localise Fire Emblem Cipher

…I realise that I haven’t made a post in ages… huh.

Anyways, I’ve talked about this before in a previous post of mine but I want to say it again just to get people’s attention. I want to localise Fire Emblem Cipher. If some of you don’t know what it is, it’s basically a TCG Fire Emblem. It has your normal TCG rules like summon cost, card abilities, but there’s also a lot of originality that makes feel like fire emblem but not really.

Ok real talk I just think a TCG Fire Emblem is cool. I don’t care how many people aren’t interested I just want to see it happen so please sign the petition that I made it’s been sitting at 9 supporters for like 4 months so please.

And if you are interested but you don’t know how to play, there is a youtube channel dedicated to fire emblem cipher so go check that out.

While I’m still at it can you guys also sign this http://chng.it/v5rnvvqvJZ
Apple has no excuse for deleting Dashboard and I’m depressed.

6 Likes

I spend 5 Chakra to power up my Shino Aburame, and then I put one Fire Element on him and then use Galick Gun.

Gg no re.

4 Likes

As much as I, and I’m sure others, want Cipher localized, the past couple year’s have proved IS doesn’t really care much about what we have to say, so I doubt a silly little petition will do anything to change that.

6 Likes

Hmm, I wouldn’t mind this. But I’d probably just end up collecting the pretty ones and I can already do that in FEH

12 Likes

That’s exactly what I do now. But that’s probably because I can’t read the text.

1 Like

I actually remember seeing that petition before!

Pls, I just want to see this in English.

Just download LackeyCCG and add in the FE Cipher stuff. Healthier than just buying up card packs (and Orb bundles and FEH Pass~) for you long term, too.

2 Likes

I'm begging you

Pls, for the love of god.