I want to see who people think the legendary hero is gonna be

Who do you think the legendary hero is going to be? I personally am hoping for Corrin or Seliph, but I have no idea.

7 Likes

Join me in hoping for Legendary Tobin, my newfound friend

14 Likes

I will lol

7 Likes

Wow ok
I wasn’t expecting that to work

4 Likes

I really hope he gets an alt

5 Likes

:feh_tooobin:
Huh

2 Likes

Neither know nor care tbh

let’s see how well this ages

4 Likes

Tobe is just too good for IS to handle

5 Likes

Probably well tbh

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting centuries for him to get an alt. Btw, I helped make Tobin notorious around here so he has a couple emotes you’re welcome to utilize and spread the good word of Tobin :feh_tooobinyes: :feh_tooobin:

9 Likes

Sounds about right

3 Likes

Its going to be legendary Camilla

They’ve held off for a while for her 8th alt and following this, FEH pass subscribers will get her resplendent alt at the end of next month after Cordelia, where her new art features her with a 3rd boob

8 Likes

That’s the old me

3 Likes

3rd boob will make me delete the game

8 Likes

Whoops I replied to the wrong person

5 Likes

I love how your biggest issue isn’t the 8th Camilla alt. It’s the 3rd boob

8 Likes

My main issue is that Camilla has more alts than all the genealogy lords. And also the 3rd boob

3 Likes

If I were to take a stab at how it could be, I’m thinking the new Legendary Hero will be Legendary Chrom. If I were a mad man, I’m thinking they’ll continue on the Book III trend and add Gunter as an Axe Cavalry Earth Legendary.

4 Likes

I think it will be either Eldigan or a 3H character :feh_maethink:

1 Like

I’m guessing it will be Caeda or Micaiah. Seliph is unlikely since we just had a sword hero (Líf) last month, although I’d like him to be selected soon.

4 Likes