I wanted a dragon, not a rabbit

Well ,that’s it, today my little brother free pulled on the daily banner,thanks brother

However I’ve got this

He is +res -hp ,now what should I do
Does his basekit works well ,or should I fodder him since I don’t use beasts?

Also I hate luck in random banner, because after some luck in random banner, when I pull in banner that I really care about, I got nothing…and CYL is coming in a few day :catdespair:

1 Like

His base kit works really well. Just give him Desperation (does he come with that? Can’t remember) and he’ll be set since his prf is akin to Special Spiral.

If you don’t like using him then I’d suggest foddering his Atk/Spd Solo, and Galeforce I guess.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he comes with the same shitty b skill as Death Knight does

1 Like

Escape Route is still a good skill, despite being thrown around on 5 :star: units where it’s not really necessary.

4 Likes

But face it out of ER and WoM which do you see most on units that doesn’t have them on base kit

1 Like

I use both fairly often, but I would say you see more WoM than ER, since the skill conditions are used differently in teamcombos.

1 Like

If only I had more patients…yesterday I fod FF corin for solo

Desperation works pretty well I guess, it has also synergies with his weapon…exept I don’t have any desperation fodder

Maybe Flora link can work, he has a good spd, so boost it isn’t bad, and boost res is good, since it is also is boon

You disappoint me

1 Like

She had terrible ivs, I’m so sorry I should think twice before write, I saw you here

Lol its fine

1 Like

At least a five star locked unit. ^^

I wanted Karla and wasted 8 Orbs to get him instead. ^^

1 Like

I got Ares too. I want my Sword Princess though. :sob: That being said, 5 star Ares just saved me 20k feathers. cries in no DC fodder

1 Like

Well, at least if you want to merge him, you saved 20K feathers ^^

1 Like

I know I do. I love Spiral + AoE and heroes that let me do that without foddering a Lewyn = <3. Not to mention Ares can also run DC/Vantage effectively. Literally he is my only red cavalry, so I might as well make him good.

And tbh, I like this banner for Karla, even though she’s sharing a color, at least this time the sword cav she’s sharing with is someone I want to use (and not Sigurd like last time).

1 Like

I already have a +5 Siegbert thanks to pitybreakers so I don‘t really need to invest much into Ares but the one I got will be probably merged.

I always don’t like banners which have two or more focus units in one color, but if that happens I prefer rare units as focus and not common ones like Ares now.

1 Like

People shit on Escape Route but unlike Death Knight it works well with Yarne’s kit, and is very fitting for his cowardly personality. He can proc Galeforce easily with Bunny Fang and retreat to safety afterwards.

Now Desperation is better if you want to go all out on offense, but Escape Route has its merits.

2 Likes

Doesn’t he have Atk/Spd Solo fodder? That seems like his best use

1 Like

I got a 4* Raigh, that’s it. Although 5* Ares would have been a bit disappointing for me if only my cause I already have him at +10. :catroll:

Brazen Atk/Def 3 fodder is always nice.

He has that at 4* rarity though. And I just checked, I have 10 4* Manuals of him because he loves showing up for me. :catroll: