I wasn't sure if i should make this its own topic or not

Considering there’s a whole thread for this but, i have some things to talk about so i decided i should. Some of you may know if you’ve seen the birthday thread but for those of you that don’t, today’s my birthday! In fact, today’s actually my 18th birthday, and what does that mean? Well it means i now have a lot of responsibilities to take care of at some point, all of which revolves around me getting an actual job. When i’m ready to do so, i’m probably gonna become a lot less active on here, just thought i would let you guys know that ahead of time. That’s all i really had to say, now i’m gonna try and enjoy the rest of the day since today wasn’t exactly the best day unfortunately.

(Also thanks @Vegi and @TMFM for the birthdays wishes earlier. Really appreciate it.)

28 Likes

:slight_smile: !yadhtriB yppaH

1 Like

:+1:
Happy birthday

One more year to add to that counter

2 Likes

See? I remembered ur birthday!

Just kidding XD

Hope u enjoyed ur day dude.

1 Like

Me who recently turned 18 and is wasting my life:

images%20(81)

But seriously, Happy Birthday! Congrats for making it this far.

7 Likes

Of course, we get that. Part of getting older means more responsibilities. And yeah, it’s not fun unfortunately. Hope your day gets better, and hoping to hear from you every now and then even if you can’t be on as much :birbpeek:

Looks like I gotta step my game up with the Lucina propaganda now :lucinasmug:

4 Likes

Hippy Happy Birthday

3 Likes

jpeg

4 Likes

Hey, happy birthday friend :partying_face:
And I totally get the responsibility thing. I probably need to focus more on my studies myself :birbpeek:
Just keep trying to enjoy life. Might as well, you’re already here :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Trust me, i work 40+ hours weekly and i still find time to get on here. You’ll figure it out :beers::smiley:

On the otherhand, have a kickass bday :partying_face:

4 Likes

You’re legal now? :eyes:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Wow straight to the point.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Hey happy birthday man! Don’t worry about your situation,responsibilites always takes priority;we are understanding on these things.

Real life comes first :birbpeek:

Vouching for this,I work 40hours/week and I can still find the time to come on here. Good luck on that and happy birthday once again! :hridexcited:

You’re still a child for the US,you still can’t drink legally :tooobin:

6 Likes

you have been born on this day 18 years ago.

Happy Birthday!

And good luck with learning the ways of adulthood, cause that sounds hard, and I’m gonna enjoy being a smol boy

3 Likes

Well, i’m actually Canadian but yeah, still can’t drink. I don’t exactly plan on doing so though

3 Likes

The U.S: Not anymore you aren’t. We’ll force our culture on you

7 Likes

why would you force our shitty culture on another human being like that Hol

2 Likes

because that’s the American way
frick reminds me of that song named the same in a musical

2 Likes