I will be leaving now

When I returned, I said I was going to delete this account once the Luthier summoning session was done. And, well since it’s done, I think it’s about time for me to leave GP for real this time.

Before I go, I’d like to show you a build I have for him.

I’m still experimenting, but you get the idea.

Anyways, I’m leaving because I don’t think my lifestyle will fit with most of yours. I’m certain of how I feel and I’m perfectly happy.

Feel free to drop your social media profiles below so we can keep in touch. Once I request to have this account suspended, you likely won’t hear from me again.

With love, fangirl.

39 Likes

What I have is a Twitter that I don’t use much since the site got toxic but I’m leaving it
@MAGABIGG2
And… Would it be fine if I send you my discord profile?

6 Likes

Sure. That’d be fine.

6 Likes

Take care and be safe, FGoW!

8 Likes

Farewell, FGOW, i leave you this Wallpaper as a parting gift!

Stay safe!

9 Likes

Thank you! I love it!

8 Likes

Seeya fangirl. I still stand by u being fine. We all have our obsessions after all. Im.obsessed with someone I cannot touch rn as well, well for now anyway but regardless.

The point.

Your not sick to me. Altho you are different, I wont judge you for it. Some men can eat glass. Others have married zombie dolls.

So like. I am a stranger on the net. And tho I know things have been said by u that may have rubbed some the wrong way. I feel az tho ur not a bad person.

Seeya fan girl. Be happy yah?

4 Likes

Thank you, supersoren. I’m glad you don’t think of me as sick or insane. I’m just a girl in love, but I’m still a normal person nonetheless.

This is your last chance to give me your contact info because I’m gonna contact a mod to suspend this account.

5 Likes

Heheh. Ighty. My discord it is

SuperSoren#6516

3 Likes

See you, space cowboy.

1 Like

images (8)

Thanks for dropping in! Have fun!