I would like to see here who likes Camilla. (Just vote on the poll no comments, no arguing, no explinations!)

When previous year’s CYL salt was brought up in the CYL6 thread my interest was peaked.

Do you like Camilla?
  • Yes, I like Camilla
  • I don’t know enough to say
  • Neutral, I don’t like her, but I don’t dislike her
  • No, I dislike Camilla

0 voters

If I could I would disable comments for this poll, because I know there are many people who hate her enough to try and start a fight.

So I am saying it again.
Just vote on the poll no comments, no arguing, no explinations!

I want this to be civil.

CYL6 Thread

4 Likes

26 Likes

Could you please not make comments Soulja. I asked for this to just be a survey poll.
This one is not bad, but I don’t want to open a can of worms that could blow up in everyone’s faces.

Thank you.

@_Help_Me before any of you do it.

I voted no, but my opinion on her has changed significantly after playing all of Fates.

Talked about it with Almond and Tomat before, but while I agree there was a significant amount of missed potential with her, I don’t give points for missed potential. What we got is what we got, and what we got is fan service Ara ara.

12 Likes

Camilla sure does exist

3 Likes

She sure do.

3 Likes

@KratosFredi sure does

11 Likes

20 Likes

But the thread can just be closed if you don’t want to allow comments

16 Likes

Shhh, don’t tell him

8 Likes

Haven’t played the game yet, so I can’t say. I can say I dislike the way IS markets her though, leave selling milk to the dairy farmers damnit!

8 Likes

FFD99481-F02E-4038-9658-0E0063695991

13 Likes

I like Camilla a lot but I do also have Fates bias lol

Camilla’s a good character tbh if you find those treasured supports

But she is also a bit of a fanservice character

Honestly, it all depends on whether or not she’s your type of character :feh_flaynyay:

10 Likes

Fine, just keep in mind the first sign of a precived fight or if insult slinging starts I will close this.

Idk if you have that power, only mods can close iirc

8 Likes

And maybe leaders I can’t recall

9 Likes

Leaders and mods have this power yeah.

11 Likes

i like camilla for the memes and because i like badass women :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

…that’s a slight understatement. But hey, you are right sorta. Unlike Elise and Sakura, she doesn’t get her own recruitment cutscene :feh_corrinsweat:

I just really really wished they played up her story more. Like, maybe she is so overprotective because Garon actually did kill a previous sibling of hers. There’s so much that could be done there, but no. It’s all just very vaguely implied and mostly horny and murder.

9 Likes

camilla is factually the only good fates character and anyone who disagrees can rightfully suck a toe :sunglasses:

8 Likes