Ibuki-Douji and the Buster Saber playing field

I’m stunned no one mentioned mordred in this comparison. Not surprised though.

1 Like

No one mentioned her (except for looping requirements section) because she’s worse than all of them by a large stretch.

2 Likes

I know…She’s pretty much my only aoe saber thats actually worth something on my alt, aside from np5 siegfried (who i don’t have leveled unfortunately.) Plus he doesn’t have a battery.

My main has seiba (& male seiba) at np2, and goth seiba at np3. So I’m pretty good on that front unless I just want Ibuki or masa.

Give it a year and a half

1 Like

Are all 3 confirmed DKS loopers?

If so, then there’s even less pressure on redundant pulling if you already have one.

Do Mordred or Salter DKS loop? Are they the floor for DKS Buster Saber looping?

According to GP I guess Ibuki is out

And rabbit gave a C

2 Likes

Yeah, they released their ratings for all of 5.5 at the start.

C is quite the hot take considering that we’re not exactly flush with big-battery Servants in her class, and she is actually good.

We know because Clairvoyance EX that Muramasa will steal most of her thunder upon his release, at least until Koyanskaya and Oberon descend, but C is way harsh.

Thankfully, her overall rating makes sense.

4 Likes

Does Mordred’s job but better 99% of the time.

Gets ranked lower.

Yes GP 1k lower attack, 20% less gauge, 20% less buff total for less time, and same crit total but with less use is totally the better pick…

8 Likes

Flat rack advantage

5 Likes

Rabbit is compensating since he will have to give summer Ibuki an A+ or EX-.

Seriously though, you have to be very biased to rank Ibuki C, two ranks lower than every other reviewer on GP. She is no Artoria yet, but come on.

As for muramasa, well he is the top of his class, but he is not out and does not invalidate Ibuki.

4 Likes

Even if we look at Muramasa, we have to consider that his NP is on the potato side without some heavy investment. It’s not easy for him to reach big neutral damage, and Oberon elevates Ibuki more than he does Muramasa.

There’s just no way to justify such a low rating for an objectively good Servant.

3 Likes

TBF, GP ratings are not objective, hence the tierlist not being entirely useful.

GP tier list is shit, nothing new.

4 Likes

As someone who started playing the game because of altera im glad shes so strong.
Larva/titan altera when dw ? :fgo_alterasnarl:

2 Likes

The C is obviously for the Raita proportions, guys, don’t worry about it. /s

3 Likes

If that is true I will burn rabbit myself. Raita is a genius and Ibukis proportions a national treasure.

2 Likes

You can’t put Mordred in B+, Artoria in A and Altera who doesn’t even have a battery yet in C+ whilst arguing for Ibuki in C.

Ibuki is flat out better than all but Artoria at everything at release, and slightly worse than Artoria at farming damage - somewhat compensated by having an upfront 50 battery i.e. better multi-DPS applicability.

Bias showing strongly.

5 Likes

No tier list is objective.

You could have Nasu himself tell you his ratings, it doesn’t make them objective.

2 Likes

I objectively state that objectively speaking my objective tier list is objective. (work in progress, due date when tiamat joins mobile).

4 Likes

EX+ mama goddess or you objectively hang on objective rope

4 Likes