Idea for new Breath skill

Now that we have Breath skill for every stats, I have some ideas for the future of the Breath nation.

[Life Breath] : If foe initiates combat, Special cooldown charge +1 per attack and restore 6 HP to unit after battle. On Summer Ike.

[Infinity Breath] : If foe initiates combat, grants +2 to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. On mythic Ike.

[Panic Breath] : If foe initiates combat, inflict [Panic] to the enemy during combat and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. On Halloween Ike

6 Likes

L!Tiki: :feh_maristare:

6 Likes

20190528_130315

10 Likes

I love how we need a new Ike just for a breath skill :feh_legion:

Tiki is just Ike in disguise

8 Likes

Oboro’s on a quest to get the final Breath… And the only thing stopping her is IS them self… will IS bust and Oboro obtain the final Breath, or will IS stop her in her track’s forever… comeback next year to find out!

3 Likes

Loli Dragon Ike best Ike

3 Likes

Yes, where Ike is literally a young girl that’s 3000 years old.

3 Likes

Actually Y.Tiki is 1000 years old while Adault Tiki is 3000 years old

2 Likes

I was exaggerating

2 Likes

Also mythic Ike will have his own blessing : the Breath blessing

And it will grant +10 Hp and +5 to all stats… but only to himself…

Honestly tho… Wouldn’t mind a Bracing Breath

1 Like

Even better:
Breath Breath: If foe initiates combat, restores 7 HP to unit per attack and grants special cooldown +1 to unit per attack.
Unit: Spring Ike

4 Likes

[Kestrel Breath] : If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. On Ike=Ryoma

fixed that for you :smirk_cat:

1 Like

[Guard Breath] : In enemy have a [Breath] skill, neutralizes foe’s bonuses during combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. On Picnic Ike

[Guard Breath Breath] If foe initiates, unit heals 15 Hp per attack even if doing 0 Damage, Special Charge +1 per unit Attack and Special Charge -1 per Foe Attack -Bridal Ike

1 Like

Breath: If unit breathes, you complete the map.
On Powercreep Anniversary Ike

Heh… Infinity breath. All I could think of was “if unit snaps fingers, half of foes immediately turn to ash”

4 Likes