Ideas for a Legendary Byleth

Byleth: Wandering Flame
Ruler of the United Kingdom of Fódlan. After slaying the Agarthans and the berserk Inmaculate One, he formed a united rule to bring peace to all.

Infantry Sword
HP: 41
Atk: 40
Spd: 40
Def: 34
Res: 27
Weapon: Sublime Creator S
Accelerates Special Trigger (Cooldown Count -1). Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. At start of combat, if unit’s HP≥25%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5, neutralizes bonuses on foe, and calculates damage using foe’s lower Def or Res. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Special: Ruptured Sky
A: Spd/Res Unity
B: Sublime Heaven
At start of combat, if unit’s HP≥25%, neutralizes effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks or counterattacks, and if Special is ready, heals by 30% of damage dealt when Special triggers, nullifies foe’s skills that “reduce damage by X%”, and foe cannot counterattack or make a follow-up attack.
C: Time’s Pulse 3

11 Likes

Feel like the Flash effect and adaptive damage are too overkill but otherwise it’s not that bad. Spectium Drive might be a bit much too, but better than the other two effects. Slaying also might be too much but with IS and the current generation I could see it being a thing.

Also they’d definitely choose F!Byleth over M!. Biggest mistake I see here.

4 Likes

crap, I forgot they favor the thicc over good-looking design. But seriously, F!Byleth as Enlightened One looks AWFUL.

6 Likes

I actually prefer the male version

4 Likes

This Byleth is too much lol

3 Likes

4 Likes

First thing I did was see if you were talking about Male Byleth
I’m satisfied

5 Likes

Neutralizing penalties with the weapon feels a little funky when he comes with a Unity skill, since I believe those do clash with each other. Also holy hell that weapon’s absurd. This overall kinda feels like “let’s take every powerful effect ever and throw it onto one unit” to me, honestly. (I exaggerate a little, but still)

Not that that means it can’t happen. Just that I really don’t want it to.

4 Likes

I quite don’t understand the B slot, if he have 25% or more hp AND his special is ready, foe can’t counter (and doing a follow-up) and nullify DR skills? (Plus the healing but that’s not the confusing part) + half a nul follow-up.
And if he only have 25% or more HP he just got a half nul follow-up ?

1 Like

Yeah, like that.

1 Like

With how easy it is for him to get a special ready pre-fight… It’s kind of OP

2 Likes

No secret that Legendary Byleth will most likely be the female version. Sales would be better that way.

3 Likes

Hmm, let’s see… This unit has:

Accelerated Cooldown
Distant Counter
+5 omni buff
Neutralizes foe’s bonuses
Calculates damage using the lower of foes def/res
+2 omni drive
Null Follow-up
Null Counter Disrupt
Heals 30% of damage dealt when special triggers
Nullifies damage reduction skills
Foe cannot counter attack
Foe cannot make a follow-up attack

Not enough effects 6/10 :feh_creepybyleth:

6 Likes

Enlightened Byleth can no-longer use Ruptured Heaven in 3H. Personally I’d do…

Sublime Sky: 2CD
Boosts Damage Dealt by 20% of units Atk, If Unit is in combat against a Dragon, Beast or Flying Foe neutralizes Effects that Reduce Damage by X% and boosts damage dealt by 60% of units Atk.

A - Crest of Flames
Unit can Counterattack Regardless of Foes Range, If a Dragon, Beast or Flying Foe initiates combat Heals HP = Half of Damage Dealt. If Foe that is not a Dragon, Beat or Flying Foe initiates Combat, Restores HP = 1/4 Damage Dealt or Half if Special Triggers. If unit initiates combat, Unit can make a Follow-Up before Foe can Counterattack
B - Spurn 3
C - Time’s Pulse 3

The firesweep effect is definitely too much but spectrum drive makes sense

Remember that mila’s nurturing breath exists

4 Likes

I hate the design of the enlightened one class in general. Seriously, what the hell is up with that collar?

Yeah between the two male is better, but they both suck. Thank god DLC let’s us change costume so I can just keep them in their monastery outfit in battle.

3 Likes

Also, as toxic as this would be I am actually so down for Duo L!Byleth, which has both male and female versions.

It would be kinda cool especially as we have seen that Askr is a place where that can happen. Furthermore, we also know from the Kris’ forging bonds that the two are identical other than gender, so no reason for the Byleths to be different.

I think it would be interesting.

3 Likes

c’mon IS, do it

4 Likes

Imagine all that above, but now they have a duo button.

It would practically print money

3 Likes

Haha yeah it would, I’m saving orbs right now just for L!Byleth

3 Likes