Ideas for a Legendary Byleth

IS:

why only make one legendary byleth when people will pay for two :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

7 Likes

also all i remember from the Kris forging bonds was people throwing tantrums that ThE mAlE pRoTaGoNiStS aRe AlWaYs CaNoN

5 Likes

But Julian doesn’t see gender, he only sees people.

2 Likes

Well, you got me there.

3 Likes

Please and thanks. I get that the majority of Lords are dudes so they’re trying to diversify but having every single avatar legendary be their female version bugs me.

That said, a fun concept I thought of was doing a 2 man banner similar to Freyja/Triandra but instead of makeing them the same color, Make LM!Byleth use the Sublime Creator S. and make LF!Byleth be a colorless tome with a 3H spell like Abraxas.

6 Likes

unless your name is Corrin

5 Likes

Yeah ik what you mean especially because I’m more of a fan of all male versions of the lords (it’s really close with F Corrin though,but in my defense all her alts are better…mostly).

I thought of that myself after seeing I.S debut Freyja and Triandra together.

3 Likes

Lol that’s weird though cuz even though the game bashes you over the head with “Birthright is the righteous path”, Birthright is always attributed to M!Corrin yet it’s very much obvious that IS (and most fans) heavily prefer F!Corrin.

1 Like