Ideas for a Mythic Hero

Medeus: Shadow Dragon

Leader of the fallen Earth Dragons, and ruler of Dolhr. A cruel and tyranic dragon who seeks to conquer humanity and have dragons rule over Archanea.
Armored Red Dragon
Anima Mythic Hero, +Atk, AR-D
HP: 48
Atk: 39
Spd: 16
Def: 43
Res: 40
Weapon: Earth Breath
Grants Def+3. If foe’s range=2, reduces damage from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) and from foe’s attacks by 50%, and calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res. At start of combat, if foe has no skills with “effective against dragons”, inflicts Atk/Res-6 on foe during combat, and inflicts Special Cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack.
Special: Ignis
A: Def/Res Solo 4
B: Vengeful Fighter 3
C: Shadow Threat
Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3 and nullifies bonuses of foes without “effective against dragons” skills within 2 spaces during combat.

Naga, you false king…When our kin was at their weakest, you abandoned us, and gave our continent to filthy humans! You will pay for it…

5 Likes

Oooo I like the C skill and Prf
Reminds me of Dark Scripture

Although I think you should change the Def blessing to either speed or atk imo

Not sure if people will drop Thrasir for him

4 Likes

Wait, why does Thrasir give a Def boost?

1 Like

Medeus is pretty cool and his damage reduction saves him more against Divine Fang than Duma’s Fell Breath but…

This… feels like worse Duma. Free catapult on AR-D when bolt tower counters pretty much anything that isn’t a cavline is way more valuable than a bunch of skills and lull effects and whatnot that can get countered super easily by Diving Fang. I don’t think IS would release something so unprofitable.

Gotta say though, props for remembering Medeus’ existence.

3 Likes

Well, I wanted Medeus to be focused on countering non-dragon-effective units. After all, that’s how his story goes. He crushed humanity until Naga intervened.

3 Likes