Ideas for Askr trio new weapons?

They would all need to have big stat boosting effects to make up for not being able to merge them and them being the most gen 1 of gen 1 units. For Alphonse I started with trying to make a “good guy” twist of Lifs weapon with that idea in mind and adjusted from there.

Flame Fólkvangr
Grants atk+3. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grant Atk/Spd/Def/Res+X to unit during combat (X = 3 × number of allies within 2 spaces; max 12) and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

For Sharena I looked at how her refine granted her a not-very-great bond skill and decided to expand on it but I didn’t really feel comfortable giving her a whole +8 or something just from that so I added a seperate effect based on the original’s effect that might also support allies:

Thunder Fensalir
Grants def+3. Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on foes within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

As for Anna… I’ll be honest I’m struggling a bit. We definitely want a reference to her original warp ability but that doesn’t help with her stats. She has always been surprisingly fast though so I figure I could play into it. Here’s what I’ve come up with so far:

Wind Nóatún
Grants spd+3. At start of turn, grants the following status to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn: “Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally within 2 spaces.” If unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and deals damage = 20% of unit’s Spd during combat.

On top of that we could get resplendants for these three. They already wear Askr designs so maybe they could instead dress up like thier favorite heroes?

7 Likes

give Alfonse Sökvabekkr

8 Likes

give Sharena Sökvabekkr

8 Likes

give Anna Sökvabekkr

8 Likes

Give me Sökvabekkr

8 Likes

I see the people want Sökvabekkr

4 Likes

Give Ashnard Sökvabekkr just to display on his wall not actually use

3 Likes

if you had Sökvabekkr everyone would be taking 20 damage constantly

3 Likes

yaaaay

4 Likes

:feh_hecstare:

3 Likes

Dual wield Sökvabekkr

7 Likes

Give jotaro Sökvabekkr

Honestly their current versions would be better if they could be merged…
But I guess that makes getting a scoring merged character too easy.

1 Like

New weapons could help, but I wish that they give us free resplendent form for them, with new weapon and maybe an exclusive skill? (For example open the future on Alphonse and Sharena and a spd special for Anna). I can immagine a part of the story that give them new power, but it’s unrealistic :cry:

2 Likes

Re-Refines when?

1 Like

Maybe make it Light and dark on her weapon. So just -2 to all stats and negate there buffs when she is fighting them.
Honestly, they should probably update the heroes path and add the ability to upgrade these weapons fuller at the end of it. Just an idea that will never happen

3 Likes

For the weapon I can think about:
Resplendent Fólkvangr: Grant atk +3. If unit’s Hp is <=75 or unit’s atk is more than foes atk-3 grants atk/Def +7 to the unit during combat and the unit make a follow-up attack (reference from the brazen in is weapon)

Shining Fensalir: grant Def +3. Neutralise foe’s bonus and unit’s debuffs during combat. If unit’s Hp is >=75 and unit is in two spaces from an ally, Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat (reference from Fensalir base effect and the bond in the refine)

Illuminate Nòatun: grant spd +3. Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally. If unit’s spd is more or equal that the foe’s spd, grant atk/spd/Def/Res +4 and
neutralizes effects that guarantee foe’s follow-up attacks and effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks during combat.(reference from Nòatun)

I do really like the idea of using a light and dark-like effect to reflect the first effect of her refine as well. Maybe have it be something allies could benefit from like:
“Grants def+3. Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-2 and neutralizes bonuses on foes within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.”

2 Likes

No, I want Ifíngr

Let Alfonse dual wield Sökvabekkr and Fólkvangr.