Ideas for early Mythics refines & remixes (part 1 maybe?)

Old Mythics don’t get nearly as much love as Legendaries with the remixes. Maybe it’s bc their presence is kinda mandatory every other season to get good scores. Still, they need some love and remixes to turn them from needing to use them to wanting to use them. Maybe I made them too strong, judge by yourself.

Eir: Merciful Death

Lyfjaberg Effect: Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if unit’s HP≥25%, grants Atk/Spd/Res+5 during combat, and if unit initiates combat, foe cannot make a follow-up attack and neutralizes effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks during combat. After combat, if bonus was granted, inflicts 5 damage to unit.【Dagger 7】

Lyfjaberg Refine: At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Spd-7 on nearest foes whose Res < unit’s Res within 4 spaces. At start of combat, if bonus was granted, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on foe during combat and reduces damage from foe’s first attack by 30%.

Sparkling Boost II: At start of turn, heals 10 HP to all allies, and neutralizes any【Penalty】on the ally that has been dealt the most damage. Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on foes within 2 spaces during combat.

Duma: God of Strength

Fell Breath Effect: Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if unit isn’t adjacent to an ally or if foe’s HP≥ 75%. Grants Atk+6 and inflicts Atk-6 on foe, and foe cannot make a follow-up attack. If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.

Fell Breath Refine: At start of combat, if both conditions are met, grants an additional Atk+5 and inflicts an additional Atk-5 on foe, and reduces foe’s damage by 30%. If unit’s Atk ≥ foe’s Atk, grants Atk+6 and deals damage = 30% of unit’s Atk.

Upheaval II: At start of odd-numbered turns, inflicts 7 damage to all foes. At start of turn 1, if deployed in Aether Raids defense during Anima season, destroys offensive structure in the same column as unit and reduces foe’s Turn Limit by -1.

Yune: Chaos Goddess

Chaos Manifest Effect: Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if【Penalty】is active on foe, inflicts Atk/Res- on foe, and unit can make a follow-up attack.

Chaos Manifest Refine: At start of combat, if unit’s HP≥25%, inflicts Atk/Res-5 on foe, and grants the following effects based on the amount of total penalties on foe:
≥4: Neutralizes foe’s bonuses during combat. Foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
≥8: Inflicts penalty on foe’s Atk/Res during combat = 5 + any current penalty on each of those stats.
≥12: Grants Atk = total penalties on foe. Inflicts Special Cooldown Charge -1 on foe during combat.

Chaos Named II: At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Res-8 on foes whose Res > unit’s Res within 3 columns centered on unit. At start of turn, if there are 3 or less units within 2 spaces of unit, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-6 and【Panic】on all foes within 3 columns centered on unit.

Naga: Dragon Divinity

Divine Breath Effect: Grants Atk+3. Effective against dragon foes. At start of combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of a dragon ally or an ally that has any “effective against dragons” effect, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res = 6 + number of dragon allies and allies that have “effective against dragons” within 3 spaces ×3 (max. +9). If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.

Divine Breath Refine: Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. At start of turn, if a dragon ally or an ally that has “effective against dragons” effect is within 2 spaces of unit, unit and said allies can move 1 extra space (Activates before Divine Fang).

Divine Fang II: Neutralizes “effective against flying” bonuses. At start of turn, grants “effective against dragons” to the 4 nearest allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. If an ally has “effective against dragons”, grants them Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

6 Likes

Good ideas for them all I’d say and much needed for them too. None are holding up very well.

Only thing I’d want to change would be Naga’s new skill where I’d rather see her B skill changed entirely. I know they tend not to go wildly different but she has access to good A skills but, as I see her, wanting to be enemy phase to more easily stay near allies her only good B skills are seasonal with Dragon’s Ire or Dragon’s Wrath.

I'll just share my idea for Naga's refine while we're here

Grants Atk+3. Effective against dragon foes. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+X during combat. (X = 3 + number of dragon allies and allies that have “effective against dragons” within 2 spaces ×3. Maximum bonus of +12 to each stat.) If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.

Effects granted based on number of dragon allies and allies that have “effective against dragons” within 2 spaces: if ≥ 1, Neutralizes “effective against flying” bonuses; if ≥ 2, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack; if ≥ 3, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by 40%.

3 Likes

For Eir, I had my own personal (cancerous) ideas lol. I think it fits with her character theme, but probably way too strong realistically. Yeah… a little cancerous, but I think the idea is pretty cool imo, just doesn’t sit well with me for something like this to exist in the game.
Eir refine
Sparkling boost II

4 Likes

Having a miracle effect on Eir would be amazing. Easier set up for Eirforce, and it would fit with her backstory. The upgraded C skill seems a little much. I could see people running her in Catria balls with that to make them even harder to initiate on.

2 Likes