Ideas for early Mythics refines & remixes (part 2 maybe?)

Sothis: Girl on the Throne

Sublime Surge Effect: Neutralizes “effective against dragons” bonuses. Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. At start of combat, if unit’s HP≥25%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat. If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.

Sublime Surge Refine: Accelerates Special Trigger (Cooldown Count -1). At start of combat, if unit’s HP≥25%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3, reduces damage from foe’s attacks by 30%, and if unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd, neutralizes effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks during combat and effects that guarantee foe’s follow-up attacks during combat.

Sirius II: Boosts damage by 35% of unit’s Spd. Restores HP=40% of damage dealt. At start of combat, if unit’s Special is ready, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat and deals +5 damage when Special triggers.

Thrasir: Omnicidal Witch

Ífingr Effect: Effective against dragon foes. At start of combat, if unit is within 3 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5, foe cannot make a follow-up attack and neutralizes effects that guarantee foe’s follow-up attacks during combat. After combat, if this effect activated, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-5 on nearest ally.

Ífingr Refine: At start of combat, if unit initiates combat or if unit’s Atk > foe’s Res, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat and deals damge = 50% of unit’s Atk minus foe’s Res. If both conditions are met, grants Atk/Spd+2 and treats foe’s Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.

Killing Intent II: At start of combat, if foe’s HP<100% or if【Penalty】is active on foe, inflicts Atk/Spd/Res-5 on foe and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack, and if unit initiates combat, neutralizes effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks during combat and unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.

Altina: Dawn’s Trueblade (imagine this doesn’t apply to winter version)

Ragnell·Alondite Effect: Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice (even if foe initiates combat).

Ragnell·Alondite Refine: At start of combat, if foe initiates combat or if unit’s HP≤75%, inflicts Atk/Def-6 and Special Cooldown Charge -1 per attack on foe, and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

Twin Blades II: Boosts damage by 40% of unit’s Res. Disables non-Special skills that “reduce damage by X%.”. If deployed in Aether Raids offense during Astra season, boosts damage by 80% instead.

Ashera’s Chosen II: Neutralizes “effective against flying” bonus. If unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, grants Atk/Def/Res+6 and Special Cooldown Charge +1 per attack during combat and, if foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe’s first attack.

Lif: Lethal Swordsman

Sökkvabekkr Effect: Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if unit is within 3 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6 during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. After combat, if this effect activated, inflicts 20 damage to nearest ally.

Sökkvabekkr Refine: At start of combat, if foe’s HP≥50% or if【Bonus】is active on foe, grants Atk/Def+6 to unit and inflicts Special Cooldown Charge -1 per attack on foe during combat.

Open the Future II: Boosts damage by 50% of unit’s Def. Restores HP = 30% of damage dealt. After combat, if Special triggered, grants Special Cooldown count -1 to unit and nearest ally.

Deadly Balance II: At start of combat, if unit’s HP≥50% or if【Penalty】is active on unit, inflicts Atk/Def-6 on foe and grants Special Cooldown Charge +1 and restores 7 HP per attack to unit during combat.

6 Likes

I don’t believe V!Ike got Radiant Aether II when L!Ike got his remix, so this would probably be the case :catcry:

5 Likes

I was referring more to the weapon refines, imagine Winter Altina with that refine dear god.

She probably would get the refine actually. Both versions of Ike and Ryoma that shared weapons got them for example. So unless they gave her an entirely new weapon to be refined I don’t see why winter wouldn’t either.

1 Like

I meant it for balance reason (bc god knows IS has balance at the last place)

Poor Sothis needs her refine since yesterday. :feh_sothispout:

2 Likes

Dumb units come out non-stop, so Sothis may as well as get Dragon’s Ire as part of her weapon refine.

This doesn’t synergize well with her basekit, vantage 3 is wasted smh

I think the vantage effect is way to far tbh. Just adding the Special Charge is good enough considering she has a Brave+DC weapon, which allows her to trigger Twin Blades much more often. Speaking of Twin Blades, Twin Blades II seems immensely powerful in AR, to a ridiculous level (again, on a Brave+DC unit). Tbh I don’t know what else her Twin Blades should do, so maybe it could copy L!Alm and be a pseudo-Iceberg+Moonbow or something? Or maybe something cool like “Boosts damage by 25% of unit’s Def+Res”, which would still be strong but have less ridic scaling.

No Eir refine/remix

Actually, I did in part 1

2 Likes