Ideas for some Elibe Baby Heroes

don’t complain about story accuracy, they literally gave baby eirika a sword in the last one

Lyn: Child of the Plains
Daughter of the Lorca Chieftain, Hassar. Even though she has lived her entire life in the plains, she posseses a regal aura.

Infantry Sword

HP: 41
Atk: 36
Spd: 45
Def: 27
Res: 28

Weapon: Mani Katti
Accelerates Special Trigger (Cooldown Count -1). Effective against armored and cavalry foes. At start of combat, if unit initiates combat or if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd during combat = 5 + (number of allies within 3 spaces * 3) and neutralizes effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks during combat, and if number of allies within 3 spaces ≥ 2, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.

Special: Growing Wind
A: Atk/Spd Unity
B: Close Call 3
C: Even Tempest 3

“My name is Lyn, proud daughter of the Lorca. May Mother Earth and Father Sky bless you.”
“When I’m alone with my parents, they call me Lyndis…What is the meaning behind that name?”
“Face the Sword of Spirits!”

Hector: Young Wolf
Younger brother of Uther, Marquess Pherae. Having recently lost his parents, he sports a rebelious and violent temperament.

Infantry Axe

HP: 46
Atk: 43
Spd: 25
Def: 44
Res: 19

Weapon: Wolf Beil
Effective against armored and cavalry foes. Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if unit isn’t adjacent to an ally or if foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+X and inflicts At/Def-X during combat. (Calculates X based on number of allies within 2 spaces of unit: 0 allies grants +6; 1 grants +4; 2 grants +2; ≥3 allies grants +0.) If the number of allies within 2 spaces is < 2, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

Special: Growing Thunder
A: Ostian Counter
B: Null C-Distrupt
C: Atk/Def Menace

“Name’s Hector. I don’t know what this place is, but I’m fine as long as I can pick up a fight.”
“I don’t need a pretty teacher with a shining armor to teach me proper stances and that nonsense. The only way to learn how to fight is to fight.”
“What a weakling!”

Eliwood: Squire of Pherae
Only son of Elbert, Marquess Pherae. A polite and friendly young noble, who greatly looks up to his father.

Infantry Sword

HP: 43
Atk: 38
Spd: 35
Def: 34
Res: 27

Weapon: Blazing Rapier
Effective against armored and cavalry foes. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2. At start of combat, if there’s an ally within 2 spaces that isn’t a dragon or beast, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 and grants "Neutralizes foe’s effects that ‘neutralize ‘effective against X’ bonuses’ " to unit and said allies during combat.
AKA nullifies skills that neutralize effective damage AKA Iote’s Shield

Special: Growing Flame
A: Spd/Def Unity
B: Lull Atk/Spd 3

“Greetings! I am Eliwood, son of the current Marquess Pherae. Let’s hope that what I learn here here will be of use when I succeed my father.”
“My family is a beautiful one. My father is just and noble, and my mother is a wonderful dancer!”
“It didn’t have to be like this!”

Ninian: Oracles of Frost (Duo w/ Baby Nils)
The half-dragon children of Aenir, an ice dragon. Live as oracles in the world within the Dragon’s Gate.

Infantry Blue Dragon

HP: 41
Atk: 32
Spd: 38
Def: 22
Res: 33

Weapon: Fated Breath
Grants Res+3. At start of turn, if unit is within 3 spaces of an ally and a foe, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7 to nearest allies and inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7 on nearest foes.

Assist: Nini’s Grace
Grants another action to target ally, and grants them【Nini’s Grace】for one turn. This skill is treated as Sing or Dance.
【Nini’s Grace】: Grants Def/Res+7 during combat, inflicts Special Cooldown Charge -1 on foe per attack during combat, and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

A: B Duel Infantry 4
B: Mystic Boost 3
C: Joint Drive Res

“My name is…Ninian…Did I cross the Gate? …What is this place? Nils?..”
“Seeing the young fire dragons playing with their parents…It makes me feel…nostalgic…”
“Mother, protect us!”

Duo Effect: Grants all allies within 3 rows centered of unit 20 HP and 【Nini’s Grace】

13 Likes

Well, these are definitely reasonable given the reputation of Child Banners. Also, @_Help_Me Lyn with Mani Katti

5 Likes

Yeah, usually the Baby, Brave and Fallen banners are the ones that bring the most powercreep. It’s a shame, but it feels fitting compared to stuff like the slaying weapon with +10 Def/Res and +6 Atk/Spd for existing.

5 Likes

Hector just wouldn’t be Hector without being an Armored.

Also where’s the Duo… every child banner has a Duo

2 Likes

or trio

2 Likes

Ninian could be reworked to include baby Nils.

On a different note. Who would the TT reward be?

2 Likes

Zephiel?

2 Likes

So all the Zephiel alt’s are making him younger and younger then

3 Likes

I have been summoned.

Also I would make Lyn’s conditions solo rather than like her legendary version was originally.

Kinda makes more sense considering the solitude of the plains (which she talks about a fair bit), as well as the fact that she lived on her own for a bit of time after the death of her tribe.

2 Likes

Well, this is the baby banner. Her tribe hasn’t been murdered yet. And the sacaens are all about unity and stuff.

2 Likes

The “neutralizes neutralization effects” is a dark rabbit hole I do not want to see started. I recommend changing the “effective against cavalry and armored” effect to something that bypasses effective damage inherently. For example:
“In combat with armored and cavalry foes, grants Atk+50%”

4 Likes

don’t complain about story accuracy, they literally gave baby eirika a sword in the last one

Okay but it wasn’t the freaking Sieglinde

2 Likes

They are, but she talks a lot about how peaceful the plains are, and about open space in general. She was close with her tribe, but even within that I feel they respect solitude and space a lot, just from how all the units from Sacae act.

I mean, the Lyn legendary swords are kinda funky in lore territory. The Mani Katti was just a sacred sword on a Sacaen shrine, and the Sol Katti was probably made by Athos on the spot.

2 Likes

Isn’t the Sol Katti the sister sword to Mani Katti? Athos mentions that when he hands it over.

Oh, and because of this theorycraft, I’ll post some old joke thing I made.

Mani Katti skill

4 Likes

To think this would be considered simply passable at this day and age.

3 Likes

Yeah, but that’s about it. We don’t know who made them, why, where they came from, or what does “sister sword” even refer to.

1 Like

Looking at my properties, it says this image was made on Sept 3 2020 so it was fairly competent then. The whole point was to completely powercreep OG Lyn though (because of the whole young banner)

3 Likes

Dw about that, every single fast infantry sword has done that already

2 Likes