Ideas for some other other Fallen Heroes

Fjorm: Frozen Soul
The Dragon of Ice took over the body and soul of the second princess of Nifl, who performed the Rite of Frost to save her kingdom.

Infantry Blue Dragon
HP: 42
Atk: 35
Spd: 32
Def: 34
Res: 39
Weapon: Permafrost Breath
Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if Special triggers by foe’s attack, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-5 and Special Cooldown Charge-1 to foe per attack during combat. If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.
Special: Ice Mirror II
A: Distant Counter
B: Dragon Wall 3
C: Threat. Atk/Res 3

"Fjorm accepted the price when she performed the Rite. For the sake of Nilf, she had to die.”
“Freeze.”

Laegjarn: Eternal Blaze
After performing the Rite of Flames, the soul and body of the eldest princess of Múspell were overtaken by the Flame Dragon.

Flying Red Dragon
HP: 44
Atk: 35
Spd: 39
Def: 39
Res: 20
Weapon: Dark Pyre Breath
Grants Spd+3. Neutralizes “effective against flying foes” bonuses. During combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res=50% of current Atk/Spd/Def/Res bonuses on foe and unit (Example: If foe has a bonus of Atk+7 and unit has Atk+5, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6 during combat). If the bonus granted by the effect of this weapon is ≥ 10, grants Special Cooldown Charge+1 per attack during combat.
Special: Ignis
A: Spd/Def Solo 4
B: Dive-Bomb 3
C: Atk/Spd Rein 3

“Even when her soul burns in the eternal flames, not once does she stop thinking of her sister…”
“BRING ME BODIES TO BURN!”

Surtr: Infernal Flame
The king of Múspell, who fell in battle against the Order of Heroes. He was brought back as a servant of Hel.

Armored Axe
HP: 51
Atk: 40
Spd: 18
Def: 42
Res: 34
Weapon: Death Sinmara
Grants Def+3. At start of turn, if there is a foe within 2 spaces, inflicts 30 damage to the two nearest foes within 3 spaces. At start of combat, if Penalty is active on foe, or if foe’s HP < 100%; grants Atk/Def/Res+6 during combat.
Special: Bonfire
A: Atk/Def Anarchy
At start of combat, if unit isn’t adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Def= 5 + any current penalty on each of foe’s Atk/Def * 2. Calculates each stat independently. Inherited from Atk/Def Solo 3.
B:Cruel Fighter 3
At start of combat, if unit’s HP ≥ 25%, neutralizes foe’s bonuses during combat, and if foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
C: Surtr’s Menace

“Gods have one glaring weakness: Their pride. They’d never expect a mortal to face them, let alone slay them.”
“Burn in Hell!”

18 Likes

Not bad idea.

Even though I personally wouldn’t be a fan of these picks

7 Likes

Surtr 2: Electric Boogaloo
Brought not just himself, but his daughter too

7 Likes

The first 2 would be alright. Surtr can stay dead

:feh_eirikadisgust:

2 Likes

Since we’re doing heroes OC’s…

Joined by Lif and Thrasir. No, not fallen versions, just kinda their normal versions. Pretty much the same thing.

I’m still waiting for the next fallen banner to just feature normal time skip Hubert. Like, a bunch of fallen heroes and then just Hubert, chilling. Honestly would be hard to see the difference.

3 Likes

we all know Edelgard is on this year’s fallen banner let’s be real

6 Likes

Not actually a bad choice. I want monsters to be their own thing though, not just lumped in with beasts (like a cross between dragon and beast class). We could also have Miklan then, and maybe what’s his name (alfric?) from the DLC

1 Like

I dig the thought and creativity here. These could easily pass for IS units imo

What about Zacharias/Bruno?

Shouldn’t Eternal Flame go to the one and only Gunnthra

2 Likes

all i want is Shura please God

I was originally going to add Guntthra, but I couldn’t think of a good weapon.

I’d say Blaze (in FF14 one of Blue Mages new skills is called Blaze which you’d think would deal Fire elemental damage… but it actually deals Ice damage) but this isn’t Final Fantasy… but you could go for something simple like Firestorm

1 Like

Still waiting to see a fallen Sonya as a witch.

1 Like

Edelgard
Hegemon Husk
Colorless Beast Armor
Hp: 45
Atk: 43 + -
Spd: 13
Def: 43 -
Res: 41+

Weapon: Hegemon Blast
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If foe initiates attack grants special charge +1 per foe attack, inflict’s Atk/Def -5 on foe during combat.

At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally unit, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms grants Atk+2, and unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range.

Special: Wilted Flower 3 Charge
Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 80% during combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)

Enjoy the fun

1 Like

I still want monster as a different class than beast. Something in between dragon and beast. It just seems more appropriate since it is clearly different than both.

1 Like

Well to be fair, the monsters in 3H are considered Demonic Beasts… so I mean, yah clearly they are different then the beasts who can transform at will, but they technically are still beasts

3 Likes

But a good portion of them are also considered dragons

1 Like

Fallen Darios if Warriors ever gets represented. Like…ever.

IDK most are considered Beast’s, besides the Lord of the Lake/Desert and the Immaculate One who are Dragon’s, the rest are either considered beasts (even if they are/look like a Dragon) or they are Golems

3 Likes