Ideas for some Persona 4 Heroes (part 2)

Teddie: Midnight Star
A mysterious being who lives in the TV world. Overly friendly and clumsy, and great friends with everyone.

Infantry Blue Dragon

HP: 42
Atk: 36
Spd: 38
Def: 28
Res: 35

Weapon: Star Claw
Grants Res+3. At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 and heals 10 HP to allies within 2 spaces and support partner. During combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res=50% of total bonuses on all allies within 2 spaces and support partner (max 20). If foe’s range=2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.

Assist: Harsh Command+
A: Atk/Res Ideal 4
B: Chill Atk/Res 2
C: Joint Drive Atk

“Hi! I’m Teddie! From now on, I’ll be the strongest bear and best friend you could ever wish for!”
“My, my, this place has quite the amount of cuties! My beary good friend Kiran, may you introduce me to one someday?”
“I’m going BEARSERK!”

Rise: Heartfelt Idol
A young idol who has taken a break from her career to find peace in Inaba. Usually cheerful and upbeat, but has a more quiet and personal side.

Infantry Staff

HP: 34
Atk: 39
Spd: 40
Def: 13
Res: 41

Weapon: Lovers Staff
Foe cannot counterattack. At start of turn 1, heals 10 HP and grants Special Cooldown Count -1 to allies within 2 spaces and support partner. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to allies within 2 spaces and support partner during combat, and if their Special triggers by attacking, boosts their damage by 25% of unit’s Atk when Special triggers.

Assist: Rescue+

A: Atk/Spd Unity
B: Wrathful Staff 3
C: Joint Dist. Guard

“Hi, it’s Rissette! But…please just call me Rise. I’ll do my best to help in any way that I can.”
“So, what are we doing today, Kiran?..Huh? Summoning in the ruins? Keeping guard?! You’re a weird one, Kiran. But I think that’s what makes you so likable.”
“A gift from Rissette!”
“It’s showtime!”

Kanji: True Man
A first-year student from Inaba. His delinquent facade hides a gentle and loyal character with great talent for craftworks.

Infantry Axe

HP: 48
Atk: 45
Spd: 26
Def: 43
Res: 20

Weapon: Emperor Chair
Grants Atk+3. If foe uses a sword, lance, axe, bow, dagger, or beast damage, and initiates combat against unit or an ally within 2 spaces or support partner, inflicts Atk/Def-5 on foe and grants Atk/Def+5 to unit during combat and triggers 【Savior】.

Special: Vengeance
A: Atk/Def Catch 4
B: Odd Pulse Tie 3
C: Joint Close Guard

“The name’s Kanji, Kanji Tatsumi. I’m the manliest man you can get, so I’m gonna get rid of all the punks here!”
“I still don’t know what being a man truly means…but I know we need to teach some punks a lesson!”
“This is how a real man does it!”

Naoto: Detective Princess
A young prodigy detective widely known as a “Detective Prince”, but was actually a woman. A cool and collected individual who uses her wits to solve the mysteries plaguing Inaba.

Infantry Blue Bow

HP: 39
Atk: 40
Spd: 44
Def: 23
Res: 31

Weapon: Fortuna Revolver
Accelerates Special Trigger (Cooldown Count -1). At start of combat, if unit initiates combat or is within 3 spaces of support partner, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit and reduces damage from foe’s first attack by 30%. If unit initiates combat and is within 3 spaces of support partner, grants an additional Atk/Spd+5 and nullifies foe’s effects that “Inflicts Special Coolwon Charge-x” on unit, and grants Special Cooldown Count -2 after combat.

Special: Blazing Light
A: Life and Death 4
B: Null Follow-up 3
C: Pulse Smoke 3

“My name is Naoto Shirogane, private detective and Persona user. I take it you need my help here…very well, I’ll do what I can.”
"Back in my world, I was called an ‘ace detective’…for what that’s worth, anyways.
“Target locked!”

3 Likes

Ngl, I’ve never played Persona, but I do like the effects tied to support partners. I think it’s surprising how we haven’t seen this stuff on any of the Valentine’s banners despite the obvious thematic link.

1 Like

I guess it isn’t tried bc it makes the unit player-controlled exclusive? Ofc that could be fixed by adding supports on AI but, oh well.