Ideas for some some Summer Heroes

Lewyn: Summer Breeze

The crown prince of Silesse and descendant of the crusader Ced. Under his bard guise, he’s enjoying a relaxing break on a tropical beach.

Flying Green Tome (on a pegasus of course)

HP: 40
Atk: 37
Spd: 43
Def: 20
Res: 23

Weapon: Humboldt Wave
Accelerates Special Trigger (Cooldown Count -1). At start of combat, if unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat and reduces damage from foe’s first attack by 50%. If【Bonus】is active on unit and unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 to unit during combat and foe cannot counterattack, and disables effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks during combat.

Skill: Growing Wind
A: Atk/Spd Ideal 4
B: Spd/Res Far Trace 3
C: Flash Smoke 3
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts【Flash】on target and foes within 2 spaces during combat.

“When all of the fighting is over, I’m gonna take Mom here. I’ve caused enough trouble for the old lady, so I need to repay her somehow.”

Erinys: Earnest Vacationist
The youngest Heavenly Knight of Silesse. Followed prince Lewyn to his escapade to a tropical beach, but ended up enjoying the vacations.

Flying Sword

HP: 39
Atk: 37
Spd: 42
Def: 30
Res: 25

Weapon: Shining Swordfish
Grants Spd+3. At start of combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res = 5 + any current bonus on each stat during combat (Calculates each stat independently). If unit’s support partner is within 2 spaces of unit, grants the previous effect to support partner and neutralizes any【Penalty】on support partner during combat.
Assist:
A: R Duel Flying 4
B: Aerobatics 3
C: Joint Drive Spd

“When I asked lord Lewyn how I looked with this swimgear, he laughed and said ‘Anything looks good on you’. What…am I supposed to take off that?”

Soleil: Summer Adorer
Laslow’s daughter. She is on a stakeout to search for the cutest girls on the beach.

Infantry Colorless Dagger
HP: 39
Atk: 40
Spd: 38
Def: 30
Res: 26

Weapon: Pincer Punch+ (it’s crabs)
At start of combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd during combat = 5 + any current bonus on each stat. Calculates each stat bonus independently.
Assist: Rally Spd/Def+
A: C Duel Infantry 4
B: Spd/Def Ruse 3

“Nina has taught me all about hiding spots. I can apprecciate all the cute girls in swimsuits without ever being caught!”

Silvia: Tropical Dancer
A charming young dancer who travels the world. This time, she’s dancing on a tropical beach.

Infantry Green Dagger

HP: 42
Atk: 29
Spd: 38
Def: 19
Res: 32

Weapon: Cocotreat+
At start of combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Spd/Res during combat = 5 + any current bonus on each stat. Calculates each stat bonus independently.
Assist: Dance
A: Swift Stance 2
B: Spd/Res Oath 3 (5*)
This sun is so hot and the sea looks so refreshing! I’d love to take a dive, but it’d be boring to go alone…Say, maybe you could come with me!

sorry but I couldn’t think of any harmonic or duo

5 Likes

No summer Lewyn I need my orbs
Also
@dimitrisnoodlehair for her summer Ike theory

2 Likes

This idea for a banner sounds nice :feh_arvisboneappetite:
I’d probably pull for a Summer Lewyn

My greatest want for a summer banner is an Ike/Mist duo, but this idea is mostly FE4 so they wouldn’t fit as well. But then again Soleil is there :feh_arthurthink:

An Arvis/Julius duo cooking out would also be hilarious

3 Likes

No Ayra

I am safe

Erinys

I am not safe

6 Likes

Well my ideal is Mythic or Christmas Lewyn

But I’m friending for any Lewyn alt at this point :feh_lewynleave:

5 Likes

Ayra will be here

She and Shannan are the duo - She couldn’t let the future of Isaach go alone, so she accompanied him on his trip to the beach

Excuse me, he asked for NO pickles

6 Likes

tmfm on being crushed by Erinys thighs

:feh_ayratea:

6 Likes

I’ve always dreamed of that duo, but I think it’d fare better at spring. no I’m not saying this bc bunny Ayra

2 Likes

Damn straight

3 Likes

Goodbye orbs :feh_no_orbs:

Lewyn alt would be blessed tho :fgo_ereshlove:

6 Likes

Summer Rinkah pls. Give the buff ladies some time in the sun literally

4 Likes

it’s crabs

you’ve sold me

2 Likes