Ideas for some Thracia 776 heroes

Galzus: Tainted Blade
Father of Mareeta, and descendant of the Crusader Od. Prince of the fallen kingdom of Rivough. After his daughter was kidnapped by slave holders, he became a cold and merciless mercenary.

Infantry Green Axe
HP: 42
Atk: 36
Spd: 37
Def: 35
Res: 33
Weapon: Meisteraxt
Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice. (Event if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.)
Skill: Luna
A: Atk/Spd Solo 3
B: Wrath 3
C: Atk/Spd Rouse 3

Linoan: Flower of Tahra
Duchess of Tahra, a city sieged by the Grannvale Empire. Fianceé of Prince Arion of Thracia. Brave and resilient of character.

Infantry Green Mage
HP: 39
Atk: 35
Spd: 34
Def: 19
Res: 39
Weapon: Light of Tahra
Grants Res+3. If unit is within a cardinal direction of an ally unit, grants Atk/Res +5 to unit and allies within cardinal directions.
Assist: Reciprocal Aid
A: Atk/Res Form 3
C: Infantry Doubler 3
Adjacent infantry allies gain: “Grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = current bonus on each of unit’s stats. Calculates each stat bonus independently.”

Miranda: Capricious Princess
Princess of Alster. After her kingdom was destroyed by the Empire for helping prince Leif, she was imprisoned and used as a hostage. A bitter young woman, with conflicted feelings towards Leif.

Infantry Blue Mage
HP: 38
Atk: 37
Spd: 34
Def: 21
Res: 33

Weapon: Blárfox+
Skill: Moonbow
A: Mirror Stike 2
C: Atk/Res Oath 3

Selphina: Mother of Thracia
A knight of Leonster, daughter of Dorias, and wife of Glade. Both courageous and caring, she acted as an older sister for Leif and Finn.

Cavalry Colorless Bow
HP: 39
Atk: 34
Spd: 38
Def: 24
Res: 23

Weapon: Bow of Leonster
Inflict Spd-2. When unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.
A: Swift Sparrow 2
C: Spd Tactic 3
(demote)

Sara: Fate’s Condemned
Granddaughter of the Dark Archbishop Manfroy. A mysterious and day-dreaming girl with mystic powers and a ghostly image.

Infantry Staff
HP: 37
Atk: 40
Spd: 20
Def: 23
Res: 42

Weapon: Tear of Loptous
Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. Grants Atk+3. After combat, inflicts Def/Res -7 on foes within 3 spaces, and inflicts [Vulnerable] on those foes.
[Vulnerable]: Grants Special cooldown charge +1 to foe per foe’s attack.

Assist: Kia
Restores HP = 70% of Atk. (Minimum of 12 HP.) Neutralizes ally’s penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally’s next action. Neutralizes [Stone].
Skill: Stone
Cooldown: 4
Boosts damage dealt by 40% of unit’s Res. After combat, inflicts [Stone] to foe and foes within 2 spaces of combat.
[Stone]: Foe cannot realize any action during their next turn. This effect cannot be cancelled by any skill that “Neutralizes ally’s penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally’s next action”, except by the effect of Kia.

Ask for a unit you want and I might make it. Maybe

9 Likes

If you find any typo, it’s because I made this at 3 A.M.

1 Like

Guessing this is a typo

Why would you want to give your foe more cooldown charge

3 Likes

Marty: The man who Dagdar loved

1 Like

I know. Someone did something like this recently and had something like that. They were like “the skill needs a form of balancing” and I was like “but yeah that’s just dumb and bad.”

Yeah balancing is like what they did with L!Leif

This is just shit lol

3 Likes

@Petra.286 @HeavenlyTempest :feh_legion:

2 Likes

Might be a typo cause Vulnerable doesn’t sound like what they’d call a buff :thinking:

Then again, would’ve just called it Guard…

Also, what’s dis @_@

3 Likes

I like those! Even if I hope Miranda won’t be on a banner anytime soon, there are way more interesting characters :feh_legion:
on that note, do Glade

1 Like

Probably gets shortened to “Dagdar’s Beloved” (assuming they go with it) to fit in the box.

You wouldn’t–but remember, it’s a debuff inflicted on the opponent. In other words, the opponent’s foe (i.e. you) is getting the special charge.

3 Likes

Oh, that… actually makes sense. Okay it’s kinda good then

2 Likes

So like some weird reverse guard on the enemy?

1 Like

1 Like

@L_Arafrench : we need her! :catsob:

These are some interesting ideas, this [Tear of Loptous] seems to be a double-edged sword.
Sara must come with the [Kia Staff] as it’s locked to her for curing the [Stone] status which petrifies a target for the rest of a chapter.
I always wanted to see [Stone] as a weapon in which the target gets afflicted with the status that prevents counterattacks (does it have a name?) and [Isolation] but it has SPD-5, this debuff is reminiscent of the cumbersome nature of the grimoire but still, I like your idea! I hope to see this tome on Veld when he, hopefully joins as a GHB.

I don’t think Miranda will demote with these premium skills but Selfina does stand a much better chance for demotion due to the poorer kit there.

You’ll have to correct the typo about Galzus being a “red axe”, he can also have [Meisterschwert]:

[Infantry Doubler 3] is quite the weird skill but I see IS possibly making that :e7_tywindisgust:.

Other than that loving it, colorless looks pretty with Sara and Selfina, I’d roll for both :catroll:

2 Likes

Remember: In FEH, mercenaries all use axes. Except Astram.

1 Like

y E S.

1 Like

Yes, I know but why red axe? That’d possibly mean we’d get the other weapons with colors like green lance… that’d make the game just more unnecesarily complex because of having a larger triangle

1 Like

It was a typo. I already corrected it.

1 Like

Good, I just saw it fixed, I was worried that didn’t get through since I already knew his class can use sword and axes

1 Like