Ideas for the a Valentines banner (made b4 the day of twelve banner btw)

Leif: Bonds of Thracia (Duo with Finn)
The prince of Leonster accompannied by his loyal retainer, who has taken care of him since his childhood. The countless hardships they’ve gone through to liberate Thracia has forged an unbreakable bond between them.

Cavalry Staff

HP: 42
Atk: 35
Spd: 38
Def: 24
Res: 20

Weapon: Bonds of Liberation
Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. At start of turn 1, heals 99 HP and grants Special Cooldown Count -1 to allies within 2 spaces. During combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res to unit= all allies with a【Bonus】or with HP ≥75% within 3 spaces x 4. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.

Assist: Warp+
Restores HP = 50% of unit’s Atk (min 8 HP) to target ally and pushes target ally 2 spaces away. If ally cannot move to the target space (if another ally or foe is occupying the space), ally will not move.

Special: Earthgale Balm+ Spd/Def Balm
A: Spd/Def Unity
B: Atk/Spd Far Trace 3
C: Stall Ploy 3

Duo Skill: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6 and【Null Panic】to allies within 3 rows and 5 columns centered on unit for 1 turn.

“Please, Finn! You’ve…you’ve always been like a father to me. Quan and Ethlyn are my parents, but…You’ve always been there for me. When we had little food, you’d starve so that me and Nanna could eat. When we were attacked by bandits, you defended us with your lance. When I was scared and needed someone to tell me we would be safe, you were there for me…So please, Finn. Accept this gift. Not from Leif, prince of Leonster and son of Quan, but as Leif, the scared kid you’ve always taken care of with love.”
“Lord Leif…I…Hm? H-how long has it been since I’ve shed tears?..I’ll gladly accept this, lo-No…Thank you for this gift, Leif.”

Nanna: Lovely Resolve
Daughter of Lachesis and princess of Nordion. The hardships she has gone through alongside Leif and Finn strengthened her bonds and her soul.

Cavalry Sword

HP: 41
Atk: 35
Spd: 37
Def: 31
Res: 27

Weapon: Heartbound Blade+
At start of combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
Assist: Rally Spd/Res+
A: Distant Ward
B: Mystic Boost 3
C: Joint Close Guard

“I will search for my mother, even if it takes my entire life. And when I find her, I am going to give her these flowers, and bring her back home.”

Mareeta: Sparkling Stargazer
Daughter of Eyvel, mistress of Fiana, and Galzus, a wandering swordsman. Wants to spend the Day of Devotion sahring memories with both of her parents.

Flying Green Tome

HP: 39
Atk: 38
Spd: 44
Def: 19
Res: 24

Weapon: Astra Flower
Accelerates Special Trigger (Cooldown Count -1). At start of combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally or if unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat and nullifies foe’s skills that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks, and if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally and unit initiates combat, grants an additional Atk/Spd+2 and unit attacks twice.

Special: Moonbow
A: G Duel Flying 4
B: S/R Far Trace 3
C: Spd/Res Rein 3

“I have a mother named Eyvel, she has taught me the sword and has taken care of me with love in Fiana. I have a dad named Galzus, and he was a loving father who protected me when we were fugitives. I’m begging you, at least for today…Please, let’s spend this day together as a happy family!”

Eyvel: Mistress of Love (demote)
Mistress of Fiana and leader of the Freeblades. Acts as a caring mother for the Fiana Freeblades, Mareeta, Leif and Nanna.
Infantry Blue Tome

HP: 43
Atk: 37
Spd: 35
Def: 27
Res: 29

Weapon: Fiana Freeblossoms+
At start of combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, inflicts Atk/Res-4 on foe during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
A: Distant Defense 3
B: Chill Atk/Res 2

“Mareeta is my daughter, and she has been my daughter ever since I rescued her from those slave traders. At least for one day, we should try to make her the happiest she can be. It’s my duty as her mother…and yours, as her father.”

Galzus: Tainted Heart (TT)
Prince of the fallen kingdom of Rivough, and Mareeta’s father. Doesn’t feel like a father worthy of Mareeta’s affection.

Armored Red Bow

HP: 46
Atk: 40
Spd: 40
Def: 35
Res: 19

Weapon: Broken Heartstring+
At start of combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

A: Atk/Def Solo 3 (5 locked)*
B: Chill Def 3

“…You’re right. You’ve taken care of Mareeta much better than I ever could, and I’m proud of who she is today. She’s my daughter as well as yours, and I know you love her as much as I do. Well then…which stand do you wanna check first, Mareeta?”

3 Likes