Ideas for the Ashen Wolves Heroes dudes

Yuri: Savage Mockingbird
Leader of the Ashen Wolves, the hidden fourth house of the Officers Academy. A sly and sharp-tongued strategist willing to do everything to protect his underground home, Abyss.

Infantry Colorless Dagger
HP: 37
Atk: 38
Spd: 45
Def: 22
Res: 28
Weapon: Fetters of Dromi (the weapon comes with the gloves and a cool dagger)
Accelerates Special Trigger (Cooldown Count -1). At start of turn, if unit isn’t adjacent to an ally and unit’s HP=100%, unit can move 1 more space during that turn. At start of combat, if unit isn’t adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6 during combat, and if unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%).
Special: Luna
A: Atk/Spd Solo 4
B: Null Follow-up 3
C: Rouse Spd/Res 3
“Just call me Yuri, okay? I’ll help you here if you need it.”
“I’m here to lend you a hand, but don’t forget my duties are with Abyss. Make sure you repay your debt, or I’ll make you repay it.”
“Let’s dance!”

Constance: Circadian Sorcerer
A member of the Ashen Wolves, and noble of the fallen house Nuvelle. Her personality abruptly shifts depending on how much sunlight she receives.

Flying Blue Mage
HP: 38
Atk: 39
Spd: 36
Def: 19
Res: 33
Weapon: Agnea’s Arrow
Grants Spd+3. At start of turn 1, if number of red and green allies ≥ number of blue and colorless allies (excluding unit), grants Atk/Spd+5 and nullifies foe’s effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks during combat during the map (AKA for all the map since beginning of turn 1 until the end, permanent ). At start of turn 1, if number of blue and colorless allies > number of green and red allies, grants Def/Res+5 during combat and reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by 30% during the map.
Assist: Rally Up Def+
A: Spd/Res Push 4
B: Aerobatics 3
C: Atk/Res Rein 3
“Halt, you! You’re standing in presence of Constance von Nuvelle, heir and savior of the glorious House Nuvelle!”
“I apologize from making you waste your time with the menial yet impossible task of trying to cheer me up. I’ll take my leave so that you can focus on activities that actually benefit the Order of Heroes.”
“A parting gift!”

Balthus: King of Grappling
A member of the Ashen Wolves who arrived to Abyss to leave behind his troubled life. A hearty and honorable man who lives his life to the fullest.

Infantry Green Melee unit (Melee units are just like 1-range and use fists)
HP: 50
Atk: 42
Spd: 25
Def: 37
Res: 22
Weapon: Vajra-Mushti
Calculates damage using foe’s lower Def or Res. Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice.
Special: Vengeance
A: Brazen Atk/Def 4
C: Time’s Pulse 3
“I’m Balthus, the unbeaten King of Grappling. Don’t think the title is just for show!”
“I wonder how good ol’ Holst is doing. As soon as he gets here, I’m gonna challenge him to a duel, and then grab a couple of beers with him.”
“I go undefeated!”

Hapi: Monster Master (demote)
An apathetic and cynical member of the Ashen Wolves from Abyss. Due to her ability to bring monsters when she sighs, she lives a lone and isolated life.

Cavalry Red Tome
HP: 42
Atk: 36
Spd: 33
Def: 17
Res: 31
Weapon: Tome of Monsters
Effective against beasts. At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to all beast allies within 3 spaces. At start of combat, if there’s a beast ally within 3 spaces, inflicts Atk/Spd/Res-3 on foe for every beast ally within 3 spaces, and foe cannot make a follow-up attack during combat.
Special: Glacies
A: Distant Defense 3
C: Res Smoke 3 (5* locked)
“So you kidnap us and bring us all the way here, and now you want us to fight for this place we don’t know? Sorry, not interested.”
“People here are way too nice compared to Fódlan. I could sigh at any moment, but they don’t seem to care. Don’t get me wrong, that’s…very nice of them.”
“Quit bugging me!”

10 Likes

4 prfs?

1 Like

Catherine, Shamir, Flayn, and Seteth all had prfs so I don’t see the problem there

though the kits themselves are another thing entirely

8 Likes

Oh wait I forgot

4 Likes

One minor kink in your plan is that, 1 Yuri would be a Swordie with a Prf Special and be called “Savage Mockingbird” as that follows the theme of the students having their Ending Surnames, Constance would probably be the colorless rep but blue would fit with Bolting and Fimbulvetr, two spells she knows in the game , she would be “Lady of Nuvelle” balthus would be the first Gauntlet Unit with his Relic, he looks perfect. Hapi Beast Master, an easy fix, she would occupy a red-green tome Cavalier position and would unfortunately be shafted from having a prf weapon if she was a demoted unit

All in all it’s pretty accurate but

Red- Yuri
Green- Hapi
Blue- Constance
Colorless- Balthus
GHB (Red)- Aelfric

And that’s my 2-cents on these

1 Like

Can I suggest a different title for Yuri? How about “Savage Mockingbird”? It’s one of his other titles