Ideas for the P4 Heroes (part 1 maybe?)

Yu: Seeker of Truth
A highschool student who recently arrived to Inaba. Seeks to find the truth behind a mysterious serial kidnapping case with the help of his friends and his Persona.

Infantry Colorless Sword
HP: 45
Atk: 43
Spd: 24
Def: 34
Res: 31

Weapon: Fool’s Katana
Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally or if support partner is alive, nullifies foe’s effects that prevent unit’s counterattacks, grants weapon triangle advantage to unit and inflicts weapon triangle disadvantage on foe, and inflicts Atk/Def-7 on foe during combat.

Special: Noontime
A: Atk/Def Ideal 4
B: Null S- Distrupt 3
Neutralizes effects that grant “Special cooldown charge +X” to foe, or inflict “Special cooldown charge -X” on unit.
C: Atk/Res Oath 4
At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Res+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.

“My name is Yu Narukami. If your path is true, then you can count me as an ally.”
“A wise woman once said to me: ‘Your world is made from the bonds you forge with others’. That, too, applies to this realm.”
“Cut through, Izanagi!”

Yosuke: Youthful Wind
An Inaban highschooler and self-proclaimed partner of Yu, helping with the mysterious incidents in Inaba. Easygoing and friendly, but prone to misfortunes.

Infantry Green Dagger

HP: 41
Atk: 35
Spd: 42
Def: 23
Res: 27

Weapon: Magician Kunais
Grants Spd+3. Grants Atk/Spd+4 and neutralizes penalties of allies within 2 spaces and support partner during combat, and inflicts Atk/Spd-4 and nullifies bonuses on foes within 2 spaces or in combat with support partner during combat.

Assist: Rally Up Spd+
A: Sorcery Blade 4
At start of combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd+3 and calculates damage using foe’s Def or Res.
B: Atk/Spd Ruse 3
C: Pulse Smoke 3

“Yo. The name’s Yosuke Hanamura. So, I’m a Hero now?..Hehe, you can count on me!”
“I can truly be a Hero in this world…Don’t worry, I’ll pull my weight around here. I’m tougher than I look.”
“Throwdown, Jiraiya!”

Chie: Spunky Dragon
Bright-eyed Inaban highschooler who helps with uncovering the serial kidnapping incident. Energetic and friendly, and Yukiko’s best friend. Loves martial arts.

Infantry Lance (doesn’t wield the lance, attacks with kicks)

HP: 40
Atk: 38
Spd: 40
Def: 31
Res: 27

Weapon: Chariot Punt
Grants Def+3. At start of combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally or if support partner is alive, inflicts penalty on foe’s Atk/Spd/Def during combat = 5 + (Sum of unit’s Res and support partner or ally with the highest Res within 2 spaces’ Res - Sum of foe’s Res and foe with lowest Res within 2 spaces of target if any; max 15).

Special: Luna
A: Spd/Def Ideal
B: Spurn 3
C: Atk/Res Menace

“Hey! My name’s Chie Satonaka, and I’m here to help!..Say, have you seen a girl named Yukiko around here?”
“Honestly, this world feels like the coolest action movie ever! I just don’t have enough time to talk to every cool Hero, and train with the strongest warriors, and Try all the meat dishes, and…”
“Let’s do this, Tomoe!”

Yukiko: Ashen Blossom
Graceful inheritor of the Amagi Inn, and Inaban highschooler. Deeply involved with the serial kidnappings incident. Best friends with Chie.

Infantry Red Tome

HP: 39
Atk: 42
Spd: 25
Def:18
Res: 42

Weapon: Priestess Fans
Grants Res+3. At start of turn, if【Penalty】is active on any adjacent allies or on support partner, neutralizes any【Penalty】on adjacent allies and support partner, and if their HP>100%, restores 20 HP to those units (Applies each effect independently). At start of combat, if unit is within 4 spaces of support partner or if unit’s Res ≥ foe’s Res, grants Atk/Res+6 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice+
Restores HP to target = unit’s current HP-1. Reduces unit’s HP by half the amount restored.

A: Atk/Res Catch 4
B: Mystic Boost 3
C: Spd/Def Gap 3

“Hello, my name is Yukiko Amagi. You’ve called me here to aid you, yes? Hmmm…By the way, is a girl named Chie here?”
“I have some experience at helping with inns. If you ever need help with yours, I’d be happy to lend you a hand.”
“This will end here!”

if this gets 10 likes I make a part 2

3 Likes

Ah, I know it won’t happen but there’s a small part of me that hopes that if feh ever does a non fire emblem crossover it would be with persona 4. That or xenoblade chronicles, but I’d prefer this.

Pretty good concept though! I think it would be neat if it happened.

1 Like

Almond
:feh_marianneshy:
I would like a Crossover but at the same time i don’t want it
That would be an double edged sword I think

2 Likes

I’d take one FGO Collab and a pity system removal for that banner, thank you