Ideas for two "non-heroic" heroes

idk I just like doing this. It’s relaxing.

Shannam: Braggart Swordsman
A mercenary who pretends to be the prince of Isaach to amass fortune and avoid trouble, in spite of his pathetic combat prowess.

Infantry Sword
HP: 39
Atk: 34
Spd: 38
Def: 27
Res: 32
Weapon: Shield Ring
Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). If foe initiates combat or if unit’s HP <100% at start of combat, neutralizes foe’s bonuses and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat.
Special: Blue Flame
A: Darting Stance 4
B: Lull Spd/Res 3
C: Bargain
If unit is in the player’s current team, maps that require Stamina require 50% of the original Stamina cost.

Merlinus: Humble Merchant (FE7 version)
A travelling merchant that settled as the supply manager for Eliwood’s army. A skilled merchant, but hurt by its cowardice and shyness.

Armored Colorless Dagger
HP: 48
Atk: 32
Spd: 20
Def: 37
Res: 35
Weapon: Merchant Dagger
If the unit has been deployed in Aether Raids, and unit’s current Blessing is the same as one of the current season’s blessings, at start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count -1 to unit and allies with the same blessing as unit. [Dagger 5]
Assist: Rally Up Res+
A: AR-D Def/Res 3
B: Atk/Def Link 3
C: Fortify Def 4

Accesories

Swordsman Forgery (Headband)
A charm gifted by Shannam. Though it looks like the original accesory Shannan uses, the differences can be noted when looked with attention.

Supply Tent (hat)
A miniature replica of Merlinus’ tent. It even has small prop weapons and supplies inside it!

I’d like to know about other “non-heroic” heroes. Rennac is one that comes to my mind. Is there another one?

5 Likes

Literally every villain character in Feh:

9 Likes

I mean, they are heroic on their own ideals.

2 Likes

I don’t think someone like Surtr is heroic in any sense of the word :feh_tooobin:

3 Likes

uqg25yz7iom11

5 Likes

OH ■■■■ FIXING IT

What about Marth’s tactitian, Malledus?

2 Likes

Huh, I now know that armors can’t use ruse skills. Yet another arbitrary restriction IS puts on skills :feh_tooobin:

2 Likes

Infantry master race ftw

4 Likes

All but two of my +10’s are infantry.

1 Like

Out of my current eight +10 units, 6 of them are infantry. And the other two I’m working on (Echidna and L!Lucina) are also infantry. So yeah infantry master race. :feh_lucinasmug:

2 Likes

4 of my 6 +10 projects are infantry. All of them are Grials.

2 Likes

Don’t expect to finish them any time soon. Also “Grials”

1 Like

I am f2p

2 Likes

Yeah and. All 7 of my +10s are Free to play and aren’t grails. Just go for 3-4* units.

1 Like

I wouldn’t do multiple grail projects at once. It would take forever to finish any of them.

1 Like

Speaking of merge projects, I need one. I have too many reds so I’m ditching sophia. I have 5 each of ross, hawkeye, and barst manuals and 6 each of gunter, Bartre, and Cherche manuals.

This shall be my idea of the most heroic non-heroic hero

The Gatekeeper

Lance infantry

Weapon: Invisible halberd
100mt - unit cannot move

Assist: Rally atk up+
Special: Smile - 6 CD, unit converts the attacking foe to your side

A: fort. def 4 (-2 atk/+10 def)
B: Guard 4ever ( no hp threshold)
C: “Nothing to report professor” - does nothing at the start of every turn

9 Likes

My onle full +10 is a “Marth”. He was my first powerful unit, and it still holds up to this day.

2 Likes

How about Makalov?

1 Like