If a skill came out for the slow guys

Close call sucks. Mostly because I cant use it.

So im thinking that since they want to punish slow units, that there should also be a skill that does the opposite.

Foe cannot negate fallow up attacks. If a unit initiates combat and units speed is less than foes speed -7 then unit makes a guaranteed fallow up, special cool down +1 for unit and foe per atk, and foe cannot make a counter atk.

Skill cannot be on armor units. Obviously. They got enough good shit.

I imagine it would be in the B slot. People can keep the mitigation. Because I want a special like moonbow thats anti mitigation.

I dont know what this would be called but it would be great cause its broken.

2 Likes

:feh_ardenwoke:

:feh_hecmad:

17 Likes

Eheheh.

• Most slow units have some kind of forced double in their weapon and/or something that keeps them from being followed up on

• Speed was considered nearly an irrelevant stat for a long time

Today’s “slow” units don’t need additional help.

18 Likes

They may need help soon. Idk

I, for one, have always been inclined to use +Spd IVs for many units, even more now that so many fast units get released.

2 Likes

Ah yes, make slow brave weapon users broken :feh_legion:

8 Likes

So basically Quick Riposte 4?

5 Likes

I’m that guy who runs +spd on units like Ishtar and Celica (though I switched to atk because she’s CC Vantage now) so I feel this

5 Likes

:feh_gordin:

2 Likes

Null Null Follow-Up

Firresweep Special Fighter with guaranteed Follow-Up

:ferdyfrown:

11 Likes

… Eheh.

that was exactly what my big brain was thinking.

1 Like

I was told by someone that they’d say +Spd is the worst boon for Winter Sothis which, while I can understand the logic behind it, I disagree with. So much can go wrong with the stats during battle that I don’t trust not using +Spd for many naturally really fast units.

3 Likes

imagine L!Leif with this skill

4 Likes

:feh_reinyes:

:feh_bylethconfused:
I’m assuming you mean -1 for foes.

1 Like

If we ever reach the point of Null Null Follow-Up the powercreep would have gone to the point it’s just degeneracy

8 Likes

Oooh boi. Talk about unexpected consequences.

Implying it hasn’t already. Funny.

5 Likes

I gota give them some way to defend themselfs :feh_reinyes:

This is some Quixotic shit

5 Likes