If B Lucina comes to HoF

I’m betting with Brave Roy and Lyn in HoF, Lucina and Ike will be right behind.

Already got an idea for Ike (who hasn’t?) but if they have Brave Lucina, it takes a lot of thought since she is still a support unit at heart.

What skills would you give her, and would you buy?

My thoughts:
Asst: Any rally+ for your pleasure
Special: RS because
A: Fury 4 (survivability)?
B: We can do better than link can’t we? Lull for survivability, or is there a better support skill here? Even Pulse Tie? What else?
C: Hone X 4?

Show me a better Lucina… All support, all offense, or all mixed as you see fit. Personally I wanna go all support…

Even Pulse Tie in B

Distant Guard in C

Everything else is fine (pick up Rally+ or HC+ because they’re rare, but in practice you’ll run a real assist skill)

2 Likes

Yeah kinda what I was thinking. DG is good, but at the same time easy to get off of grails. Even tie I also think as of now is the best B support. Wish I could think of a harder hitting support skill for C. Even drive 4 wasn’t impressive really, not for a back support unit.

About that…

2 Likes

Rally+ and a Ruse would be my main targets for her

2 Likes

Lol… okay fair point. I’m actually in the same boat too, so real good point

1 Like

Ruse! Yes! I think I MIGHT do that over even tie. Really good skill.

1 Like

Mostly support:

And I’m a little torn about her getting to HoF. Considering how much investment she has, it would feel like a bit of a waste. But I’d also get a merge so…

2 Likes

Yeah tough call for you with that investment. Great kit though, you like her and use her that way?

All the damn time. Enough speed and strength to deal on her own, but the rally/ruse combo effectively increases the ally target’s Def/Res by 11 and inflicts guard on the enemy targets.

1 Like

If B!Ike is in HoF I’ll go for him honestly
He’s annoying enough to help me in AR
And I don’t have to waste units for him to be good
I’ll just get DC and Null DC for him and boom i win AR

2 Likes

Right on. Yeah a neutral Ike won’t be bad really. He is the only 5* exclusive I’ve +10’d yet so I’ll be fine without him, but if the put him in HoF as I expect, it’ll be a real gift.

My only question is will the CYL2 group get the same weapon refine, HoF, millions of chances to pull treatment like CYL1.

If so I would expect CYL2 refine in a few months or so. But knowing IS I won’t get my hopes up lol

1 Like

I’m not exactly clear on what game modes I could use a +10 HoF unit.

I have a basic-invested B!Lucy but the idea of having a useable +10 for Arena seems like a pipe-dream atm

1 Like

Depends on the unit I suppose? That’s the nice thing though is it is flexible who you wanna do and the mode you wanna put them in based how you build them.

1 Like

That’s my question though, are Forma useable in Arena/ AR and does the unit retain merge counts for Arena scoring?

1 Like

I think it does, and I think you can use them for anything. I used my W Cecilia in mock AR (not live yet) and as far as I know the scoring for arena is recognized. I would read the fine print to make sure but that is my impression.

1 Like

If that’s the case B!Lucy would be my first Forma, she’s amazing, and I don’t run B!Ike in Arena as much as Echidna because Lucy is +0

1 Like

Honestly I’d be fine if CYL2 didn’t get refines for well over a year because a) I dont use any of them anyway they’re all just potential fodder but b) because there are way too many old healers that could use a prf before Veronica gets a refine.

But chances are she will… And meanwhile they’ll never bother trying to make someone like Mist decent…

1 Like

And also, 2 of them area forms so unless part of their refine is armor stride, and even then they need a Ig upgrade.

Veronica, Lomé Brave Lyn was, would get the weakest upgrade because she is already pretty solid. I think B Celica would be the biggest winner potentially just as infantry. Maybe something like what B Roy got, or something that enhances her double lion, idk.

I was just talking to @daisyjane about healer refines. I think when we see the first one, we will see a bunch in a row. Since the got a lot of gen 1 healers collecting mold and dust. I think if healers start to slow down considering wrath dazzle was such a big upgrade, then we will see their refines,I would expect like something B Camilla has (pain-slow does -5/-5 and gives healer +3/+3 or something)

1 Like

I’m still holding on to hope B!Veronica and Ephraim get a decent upgrade, although as has been pointed out many times, Veronica is still a potent relevant healer in the meta

Ephraim just needs some debuffing skills and he could reclaim his chonk title from Microwave

1 Like