If I get Jeanne Alter, then Edmond Dantés will be useless to me?

So, I don’t have any of them, but I want Edmond so badly, since he is one of my favourite servant. I like Jeanne too, but I fear that if I get her beforge the count, two damage dealer Avenger will be more than needed.

1 Like

Huh? Class is all what they have in common. Dantes is quick-based AoE NP-looper and Jaalter is buster-based ST-nuker. There is no roll overlap between the two

9 Likes

Jalter is an ST crit buster meme while Dante will soon be the AoE Quick farm god. They cover different roles.

7 Likes

Something to mention is that Dantes is very much enabled by Skadi, and more so by double-Skadi, so if she isn’t in your plans, you should consider if you want to get her in (presumably) a month or so,

1 Like

20200507_102259

Get Dantes. You want him. You need him.

Dantes.

7 Likes

Dantes >> Jalter

Jalter will be situational for rulers but i do bring her to berserker nuking. Her buster crits are deadly.

Dantes is more general use especially Skadi around the corner.

Farming >> Boss killing

1 Like

What… What the hell even is this title!?

The two of them couldn’t be any more different

The only thing they have in common is

• Class
  • High Atk Stat
  • Edgelords

:feh_hecstare: Srsly, did you even look at their kits?

Sidenote - You used the wrong “e” in his name.

Your spelling - Edmond Dantés
Correct Spelling - Edmond Dantès

2 Likes

Dantes needs your own Skadi.

Jalter is fine with supp Merlin

1 Like

Dantes needs your own Skadi.

Jalter is fine with supp Merlin

That is actually not a very fair comparison. Both Dantes and Jalter can be very powerful damage dealers with only a friend’s support caster, with Jalter covering ST and Dantes AoE. Dantes just has the additional benefit of being able to loop if you have your own Skadi. But to just deal high damage like Jalter, you don’t need your own Skadi.

4 Likes

Welp! It’s simple really.

AOE over ST. So get Edmond Dantès, especially with the advent of break bars that make ST obsolete so to speak. Break bars make it so that you need to use an AOE NP to clear multiple break bars simultaneously as doing so one at a time is counterproductive. That and this game is 99% farming so AOE is more useful in the long run. That and we might get that nude again where we have to fight Jalter, Jailter and Jruler simultaneously.

I’m sorry I missed that one. Can you send me that nude for my… homework folder. :fgo_rinlaugh:

2 Likes

:fgo_scathach_blush: :fgo_dshy: :feh_lewd:

All I can say is… Ara Ara Ara Fall-Moon-kun! Didn’t know you were into 4-somes too! :fgo_mariethuglife: :fgo_kiarasmile: :feh_lewd: