If it gets him closer to being in the game

Then this is my choice

11 Likes

Okay, but this actually isn’t a bad choice. He’s basically an exploration of the whole Fire Emblem Ancient Dragon Syndrome ™

4 Likes

how disappointed/happy would you be if it was flying head only anankos

i somehow doubt people who have wanted him in heroes meant in this form, but if so, color me pleasantly surprised

10 Likes

That and he never wanted to be a bad guy in the first place. It was just his fate his own power would over take him, he didn’t have any control over it. He even was heartbroken he had to abandon his own son/daughter and kingdom just because he knew he was gonna go mad, he just wants his suffering to end ;m;

1 Like

Happy he’s in but… Pissed to say the least. I want his hooded form with his multi eyed dragon form, not his ugly ass stone face. I love him to death but ■■■■ putting that form in the game

2 Likes

I think he’ll be the next Mythic hero in May. Since blazing banner came out in Feb. and we got Barmimond, so with this Fates banner in Apr. maybe :feh_lucyshrug:

ngl, if they put the flying vega mask in without any transformations or any deviation from it in any way, i would be very amused. i wonder how many people who wanted his human/drag transformation would actually pull for that

1 Like

If stone face gets added that’ll be a big oof

3 Likes

I think he is pretty much guaranteed, I don’t see anyone but him as the Fate mythics rep, if it’s not him maybe the strongest Fates character : the rainbow sage

3 Likes

or maybe glob Garon :feh_tooobin:
who is technically still Anankos iirc?

5 Likes

So no one, not even I would pull for that shit.

…ok most likely I would but I wouldn’t be happy

3 Likes

Hentai Garon would be funny, would pull for him.

4 Likes

I mean, Fallen Takumi is technically Anankos, you don’t see me using him.

Although in all fairness, I probably should consider building Fallen Takumi. I need more ranged colorless units…

1 Like

i wonder how many decades would have to pass before his normal alt would be put in after that

1 Like

Don’t give me these unwholesome thoughts :catcry:

3 Likes

I’m not sure they’ll use this for alts, but if they do, I hope hot human Anankos makes it in! :feh_legion: I don’t particularly care about him aside from his human version looking good, but I’d be happy for you.
I’ll probably vote for Lyon since my boy deserves something. :feh_elisad: Outdated statline, no refine, and his one possible good alt being taken from him by my least favorite lord even though he already had a bunch of alts.

4 Likes

Flying mask thing creeps me out.

1 Like

ngl i like his flying mask more lmaoooo

1 Like

the like/dislike ratio would be the lowest of all time except for the feh pass vid

3 Likes

“And your next mythic hero is… a flying mask from a highly controversial game! Enjoy.”

9 Likes