If only his refine could come faster

Or else I will end doing this

I forgot he existed and I’m so guilty about this, as I like him a lot, he is a 4 star so I will add him to my large list as I do really love him

12 Likes

At some point I wanted to build him as well, he is one of my favorites from Awakening (now that I think about it I like both units who join in his chapter)

But I went against it since the majority of characters I have are green, I still kept him manualed though, so when his refine comes I may decide

3 Likes

If you’re gonna build him like that, at least give him Lull Spd/Def; Lulling Atk ain’t helping him at all unless you run Heavy Blade (and why would you when Masakari has way more synergy with Flashing Blade).

But yay, Libra supremecy! (He +Res because +Spd has eternally avoided me)

5 Likes

I do hope his refine is really good. i want to have a reason to build him but i can’t really justify that as it stands.

3 Likes

I have my reasons
I almost don’t have axes Almond
And who can fill this space?
Libra :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

2 Likes

Besides if I choose this path then I will completely forget I want Charlotte as I finally have an axe infantry Blondie here

2 Likes

true, who better to fill that role than libra. well there are definitely better options but that’s not important

2 Likes

I have choosen my green boys I will merge when going for Alfonse the next DSH banner

2 Likes

Libra is just buff Lucius.

Change my mind.

5 Likes

The thing is he has some pretty nice potential, having gen 2 BST and getting up to 15 DF.

Hopefully, when he gets his refine, he can finally use a bolt axe instead of having one in his art and not using it for whatever reason

2 Likes