If only I had been able to get another f!kris

I had a plan for her

7 Likes

All that bulk…

Too bad it’ll be shredded by Fury’s recoil.
:feh_flaynfish:

5 Likes

Yeah but instant desperation after the first combat… and good luck killing him in one hit

3 Likes

Imagine looking at python’s base stats and going “yeah he can hit 44 res why not” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Please, that’s nothing :feh_lucinasmug:

ALL THE STATS! :feh_rein:
But also all the recoil :feh_eirikabulli:

5 Likes

Yeah but she has like 15 more bst of course she gets STATS

4 Likes

This is a good thread to remind everyone why I don’t like Fury.

5 Likes

I don’t either but I was thinking of using that on something like an ar-d. Imagine trying to ORKO that. Plus like I said instant despo and he’ll always be able to take the punch to get there(wom after 2 combats even with blessings)

1 Like

okay i am kinda on team Fury’s side.
But rocking Double Fury would make me so nervous

(ignore me while i try to get Madness Flask for my Mist who happens to have Fury 4 TOO)

4 Likes

Why did everyone go madness flask fury 4 on their mist Pm1 did the same thing and so did I :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

okay to be fair. I was a rebel.
I did Spectral Tome/Atk-Spd Push 4 for the majority of the maps. FINALLY got Fury 4 today. but this stupid tome won’t turn into Fury mask. I’m thinking if i pick another tome. maybe it will show up but i don’t want to get stuck w/crap either.

4 Likes

Imagine running into that python on an ar-d team though

1 Like

still dies to Micaiah :smiley:
(though it would be cutting it close lol)

2 Likes

If you don’t have tome though he wouldn’t go down without a fight. Imagine him with 2 wom dancers. Hope you don’t need half your team lol

1 Like

lol yeah. it’s actually somethnig to consider for me. i want to build him up and i could do candlewax bow desperation. would be interesting

2 Likes

I had to initially wanted to run candelwax brazens on Rolf but I didn’t have the grails for that but did have a lot of pythons

1 Like

Yeah Fury 7 is super good for ARD. Usher uses it iirc.

He just becomes impossible to one-round, and nearly always gets into WoM range for other units to come in and clean up.

1 Like

He’s my backup plan if miracle spam doesn’t work. I want a +spd copy at some point but after the Hel’s banner incident I can finish +10’ing my +atk copy

2 Likes

As it stands with the fodder that I have(I would just need 60k feathers and 31 more coins) I could do this for him on my dark defense

1 Like

Tbh tho he’s probably gonna be a lot more useful than some of the units on that defense. Besides, ranged cavs are super good on ARD because they overlap with everything

1 Like